The Interview

The Interview~

Brooke's POV

Woken up by birds and the sunshine coming from my window I got out of bed and stretched, I'd just had the best sleep I've ever had in months. I feel like I'm glowing and I'm actually confident about the interview! I put on some mascara, I don't usually wear makeup but I thought I'd look pretty if I put some on, then I pulled my hair back into a high pony. Then I put on my clothes, a blue singlet and a pair of black leggings, I slipped on a pair of white heels and put on some pearl earring and some silver bangles. Last and definitely least I put on my glasses, mum bought me a new black pair for Christmas so they're not all that bad now.

I heard the someone pounding on the door probably Tiana.

"Coming'' I shouted as ran out my bedroom to the door,

'BAM!'

Shit forgot to take the heels off I tripped over and hit hard on the floor, with my glasses falling off.

''What the hell was that!'' Now I knew for certain that it was Tiana, I searched for glasses hoping they didn't smash, luckily they didn't, I got up off the floor and opened the door.

''What was that noise?' She asked worried,

''Oh, I fell over, I was running in heels, bad mistake!'' I replied, she just laughed at me.

''love you too!'' I said sarcastically,

''Come in Salt (My nickname for Tiana, I also call her Tiana Sultana, T salt, Tana and bub), just need to get my bags''.

''Okay, I'll just wait here.'' She replied.

I ran to get my bags out of my room, without the heels on, I said goodbye to mum, who was still in bed, she started to cry, which ended up messing up my mascara because I started to cry, I told her I loved her and said goodbye. I put my shoes back on, carrying my bags I followed Salty into her small car. As the car drove on, She put on the radio, to our Favourite station 101.3, as the first song came on we just stared at each other, one of our favourite songs that we knew off by heart was on, singing very loudly and off-key, we belted out:

"R I P to the girl you used to see, her days are over, baby she's over, I decided to give you all of me baby come closer, baby come close-eeerrr!"

Then we belted out the rap and the rest of the song, as we made it to the freeway, we continued to sing loudly, now people giving us weird looks.

"What of it!" I shouted out, this was going to be the best car ride we'd had in ages.

In no time we turned up to the One Direction shop, she helped me get my bags out of the boot, then stood in front of the shop.

"But I don't want you to go!" Tiana sobbed.

"Babe you were the one who wanted me to sign up, give me huggles, I'll miss you so much! Don't forget me! Wait a minute I haven't even gotten the job!" I reminded both of us.

"So! At least we're prepared for the worst!" I laughed at her, as I gave her a big huggle.

"Love you!" I told her.

"Love you too now get your but in there!" She ordered me.

"Yes, Mum! Byee!" I said farewell.

"See ya bookie babe!" We hugged each other, then I took my bags to the shop, a part of me wanted to get the job and the other part wanted me to stay with my best friend, life sucks!

I tall lady came up to me '"Are you, Brooke Nelson?'' She asked

''Yes that's me!'' I answered,

''Hello I'm Julie, we talked on the phone yesterday, just put your bags over here'' She said