Droplets~18

Droplets~18

I thought for once that if I did something for myself everything would turn out okay, but as soon as I'd touched Niall's lips I knew that someone was going to get hurt.

Harry hasn't looked at me for a fortnight. kissing Niall was amazing, but there's a part of me that regrets the kiss. I haven't known Harry for long, but I felt really close to him. He keeps ignoring me When all I want to do is say sorry and give him a hug. I miss the way that he flirted and the way that he smiled at me, I miss his eyes but now all I can see is a nice arse from behind.

I started hanging out with Niall often, but I told him I wasn't ready for anything, he's the same. I've been trying to talk to Harry but he just shuts me out. I hate it. Liam keeps walking in on me crying and so does Niall, they try to make me feel better about it hugging me and making me laugh, trying to talk to Harry about it, but nothing works.

They told El and Perrie about it, they've taken me out loads of times, to the spa, the movies, cafés and lunches, it's been really great. But not great enough to take Harry off my mind, books usually do the trick so I've been in a room a lot, not that I can move a lot anyway.

"Harry! Harry!" The door slammed shut in my face, marking the hundredth attempt at getting him to talk to me. I knocked on his door,

"Harry! Harry! Please talk to me, I'm sorry!" there was no reply. Zayn came up behind me.

"He'll come along soon, I promise. Now let's make some more of these engagement plans shall we?" I looked up at him and nodded. We walked into my bedroom and started making more plans.

"Bye Zayn" I said back, it's 11 o'clock and we'd planned for about two hours, I shut the door and went over to the window and started reading, I haven't been able to go to sleep very well lately, I think I've gotten tanner from the huge dark circles under my eyes.

"Brooke!"

"What?!" I shout, yet there was no reply. I marked the page In my book, grabbed my crutches from the wall, hobbled over to the door and opened it, there was no one there. The hall was all black and looked as scary as ever.

"Hello?" again no one answered, I walked back into my room, shut the door and went back to the window to continue reading my book. The door flung opened, I look towards the door but no one is there.

"Piss off ghost, leave me alone, I'm not in the mood."

"'Piss off, really?"Louis walked through the door, holding something.

===

Finally, I actually got time to read my book, it felt like hours reading. Chapter after Chapter, It felt like I was going to finish the whole book in the one night. Goosebumps took over my legs as the air grew colder. Outside it was still raining and as black as ever. I marked the page and put the book down.

'Babe! You got a message!' I laughed as I heard the message tone Harry put on my phone before he stopped talking to me. I rolled towards my bedside table as I couldn't be bothered to get up and reached for the phone. I wanted to think that it was Harry, but when I opened up the message it was from Niall.

'I hope you're awake, I've got something for you. I know it's really late and all but I know you don't really get any sleep anyway. I'll be with you in a second.'

I smiled.

'Hello gorgeous' the Irish accent filled the room, his face popped out from the other side of the door. I blushed.

"Hey, come in." I rolled towards him, as I was about to get up I felt warms arms wrap themselves around my back and legs. They lifted me onto the bed and under the sheets.