Promise

~Promise~

Harry's Pov

What was that scar on her from, had she been harmed, assaulted, hurt? And what about the ones on her arms? What had she been through at home? I had to tell someone about it, and who better than Boo Bear? My eyes still tired from last night I didn't get very much sleep, I had just kept worrying about Brooke, the magnificent girl I had met just only a few days ago, beautiful, smart, chef, and Amazing. I pulled the covers off my chest, this time I put clothes on I didn't want the whole first day when I met Brooke situation return again. Still wondering about Brooke, I took my phone as I tiptoed down the stairs so no one would wake up, I walked to the kitchen, no one there luckily, I turned on my phone and text Boo to come and talk with me here.

What's wrong he replied,

Tell you when you come to the kitchen, I texted back.

Be down there soon Haz! He messaged.

A couple of minutes later, a very tired looking Lou came rolling down the stairs into the kitchen, and I mean literally rolling down.

"What the heck was that thumping noise!" I asked, curiously, as he rolled into the kitchen.

"Oh, I rolled down the steps, couldn't be bothered to stand up and walk and obviously still can't be bothered!" He answered, with a cheeky grin.

"Okay, let's get Boo bear up!" I said, as I picked him up bridal style into the living room, and plonked him down on the lounge, with a lot more effort I thought it would take

"Why thank you, Harold!" He thanked me and kissed my cheek.

"Hey! That's not nice!" He complained, "Anyway, what did you want to talk about? It has to be something important otherwise I wouldn't have rolled myself out of bed!"

"Wow! Calm down, Lou! And it's about Brooke when I went into her bedroom last night to have a movie night I saw-" Louis cut me off.

"YOU HAD A MOVIE NIGHT WITH BROOKE! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!" He shouted.

"I'm telling you now! And be quiet you'll wake everybody up!" I told him.

"Oh sorry!" He smiled innocently.

"Can I continue now?" I asked.

"Oh yes! Continue!" He gestured his hand for me to go on.

I continued, "Well I saw a circular scar, that looked really painful and," I paused, "She had cuts on her arm, scars. I think she cuts herself or used to.." I told him.

"What!" He shouted in awe.

"Yeah, I wonder why she did it or does it..." I whispered, lowering my head.

"She wouldn't still do it?" Lou paused, "She couldn't, could she?"

"Well, they were scars, just scars, they looked old, not new," I told him. "What happened to her?" I asked.

"I don't know." Louis shook his head, "I don't know."

NIALL'S POV

Yawning as I woke, I couldn't help think, that I'd seen her before, Brooke.

Her face was so familiar, but I don't know where from. I stretched out my arms, climbing out of the warm, cozy bed, letting little yawns slip from my lips. I walked over to my dresser lazily, pulling out a draw and putting a shirt on me. I walked out of my room and down the stairs, I heard whispering coming from downstairs. I walked into the kitchen but no one was there, I walked towards the living room, hearing Louis and Harry talking, I stopped, and hid behind the wall listening to the conversation. I know it's rude, but who cares YOLO.