~Chapter Two~

Standing in the door was an Asian girl with dark brown hair and eyes and side swept bangs. She appeared to be a little shorter than me. "Hi, I'm Tori Lee!" She said with a warm smile.

I stood up from the couch and walked over to her,"And I'm Rilee Black as you already guessed. How are you," I asked as we hugged.

"Good. I'm going to get my stuff unpacked then we can go to the caf for dinner if you want," she offered.

I agree and follow her into her bedroom. It is the same size as mine but with blue instead of coral walls.

"So are you new too," I ask as I help her make her bed.

"No, I started coming here when I was in sixth grade and have been here ever since," she answered.

"Oh, do you know anything about the riding program then?"

"Well I hung out with a few girls last year that were on the riding team and they said the competition was stiff and the instructor was tough but with the major skills you got, you should be fine."

"Well thanks for the vote of confidence," I laugh. "So if you're not here for the riding program then what are you here for?"

"Well mostly the art program but I am also a competitive swimmer," she replied with a grin.

"Wow! That's cool, I didn't know they have a competitive swimming team here."

"Yeah, it's the one sport I am actually good at besides sleeping," she laughs.

She finishes unpacking her stuff as she jams her last suitcase onto the wire rack at the top of her closet. "Whew, hopefully I won't need that for a while," she says, out of breath. "I'm going to change then do you want to head down to the caf with me for some dinner?"

"Yeah sure, I need to change first too," I reply.

Twenty minutes later we met back in the living area. Tori looked really nice in a pair of Hollister shorts and a layered black tee with a silver smilee face graphic on it. She paired it with small silver studs in her ears and a bangle bracelet on her wrist. Her hair was straightened and down. She slipped a pair of silver flip flops and she was set.

I glanced in the mirror before we left. I had rolled the bottoms of my American Eagle jeans to make them look like capris. I was wearing a white lace shirt over top of a pink cami. I slid a pair of pink flip flops onto me feet and we headed out the door.

We walked through the doors leading outside and I took a deep breath in. I felt my whole body relax and I sighed. We walked down the cobblestone path and headed toward the cafeteria. After walking for a few minutes, we reached the caf. We walked through the double doors and instantly the smell of spaghetti and meatballs hit us.

We got into the line to get our food. I got spaghetti and meatballs and a small Caesar salad. To drink I grabbed a Pepsi. I also grabbed a peanut butter cookie.

Tori and I walked to a small table in the back near a window. We sat down and started eating. I shoveled food into my mouth because I hadn't eaten since earlier that morning.

Tori laughed at me when I got spaghetti sauce on my nose. "What!" I said. "I'm so hungry!"

"Well I am too!" We both laughed.

"Hey, is this seat taken," I heard a masculine voice above me say.

I looked up to see a tall boy with longish brown hair that swept off to the side and blue eyes. He was a bit taller than me and I guessed his chin would be about at my head.

"No," I replied, suddenly aware of the tomato sauce spread around my mouth.

"Ok," he said and sat down as I tried to discreetly wipe the sauce off with a napkin.

Tori started talking,"Hey Drew, this is Rilee. Rilee this is Drew."

I turned to Drew. "Nice to meet you," I said.

"Hi I thought you were new so I decided to come introduce myself."

"Well that was very nice of you," I replied. I was suddenly aware of the fact that almost the entire cafeteria was watching us. "Um, why is everyone staring?" I asked, confused.

"Oh did I forget to mention the fact that Drew here is the most popular boy in our grade," Tori say cheerfully, patting Drew on the arm.

"Really, well who's the most popular girl," I asked.

"Oh that would be Regina Potter, Drew's girlfriend."

"Oh, you have a girlfriend?" I mentally face-palmed myself, well duh, if he's that cute, he's gonna have a girlfriend. Gosh Rilee, don't be stupid!

"Uh, guys, Regina just got here and she doesn't look to happy," Tori said, her eyes focused on someone who just entered the cafeteria.

I turned around to see who she was talking about and I almost had a heart attack. THAT was Regina? Well in that case... I'm screwed!

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Hey guys!

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed! Please vote and comment!

Sorry that there are no horses in this chapter, there will be in the next chapter, I promise.

This chapter is dedicated to @surprisingstyles! Thanks for everything! :D ♥♥

The person in the media is Tori.

Teaser: So who do you think Regina is?

Thanks again!

Abbi ♥♥