The Barmaid 4 (smut)

A/N: 😁Just Kidding😁 I'm not going to just leave you hanging like that!!!
--------------❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️---------------
*Three weeks later*

Mary had decided not to set sail after your conversation but she did leave the week after and came back a few days earlier.

Sadly nothing happened between the two of you later on that day. You and Mary had been working on your relationship and just spending time together in general. A couple days after the incident on the ship she came clean about her past and you took it all in stride.

Since you both were on good terms Mary took every opportunity to harass and seduce you at work, slowly driving you crazy as the days went on. You found yourself having to use Anne as a physical barrier between you two just to keep yourself from jumping her.

Needless to say Anne found it amusing and took to teasing you and purposefully having you serve the tables Mary sat at. She pretty much lived vicariously through you and took joy in seeing you flustered whenever Mary felt the need to pruriently grope you if you came too close.

You often arrived home feeling a need to either tear something apart or, embarrassingly enough, masturbate but you did neither. Right now you were at work and Anne decided to send you to the lion's den tonight.

She made you bring a drink to Mary who just so happened to be sitting in a relatively private area, alone, and watching you with a smirk, knowing full well what was going to happen. You take a deep breath to calm your ever racing heart and try to prepare yourself to get molested by your girlfriend. You hope that you don't end up with a waterfall dripping from between your legs as you plaster a smile on to your lips and lean over to place the drink on the table.

Mary's hand ended up brushing up your arm before tangling in the back of your hair and forcing you into a very public kiss. The drinks still in your hand were taken by Anne as she walked by with a proud smile. You could hear the sound of jeering and whistling behind you and upon registering them you pull away from Mary.

You're face is flushed with embarrassment and you decide that enough is enough. You would have to give her a taste of her own medicine. You lean towards her ear.

"I'm tired of being left soaking wet for you night after night. I will make you regret doing that to me so much. After work come to my house." You whisper giving a quick nip to her skin and using a hand to caress her leg sensually before moving all the way back and strutting away from her. You made sure that the swing of your hips kept her attention and the attention of every man in the room. You could practically feel her jealousy and anger at the gaze of her fellow pirates. You giggled quietly and turned to see Anne giving you a look.

"I didn't know you had it in you, (Y/N). Never have I seen her look so caught off guard." Anne laughed and you turn to see Mary glaring dangerously at you with the faintest blush on her face that could just be mistaken for a light buzz, but you knew better. You wink saucily at her and turn back to your work.

*Works over*

Mary was obviously upset that you had gotten one on her and made sure to touch you sexually at any chance she could get and even went as far as to monopolize your break time, pulling you into a dark corner and kissing you senseless. She once again had you riled up and purposely left about fifteen minutes before you finished work but you weren't worried.

You knew she would turn up at your house because if she didn't then you would torture her at times where she can't do anything about it. You made your way home and was surprised to find Mary sitting outside of your house, disguise-less. She stood up as you approached and followed you inside. You didn't stop walking until you were in your bedroom.