Savior 4

A/N: I know this took forever and it's still not finished. I got into some other fandoms and so I kept procrastinating on my Assassin babies. I will do my best to post in the near future though. Maybe next week. I've been sick for the last few days and college sucks so I've been preoccupied lately. I'm going to try to do the next chapter for PATG but if I can't I'll try to post something here. Also I know this chapter isn't all that good. I'm sorry. I'll try to do better for the next part.
--------❤️❤️❤️❤️--------

"I promise." Anne said.

"It's my family. They're forcing me to get married. The son of some Governor wants to marry me and my parents agreed but I don't even know him. I kept refusing to the point where they threatened to just make me marry him then and there. I made a deal with them that if they left me alone until my twentieth birthday then I would marry him without any complaints." You rambled.

"I can see why you're upset. How long until you turn twenty?" Anne asked you.

"A month. I don't want to get married Anne! I don't even know him! I don't understand why he wants to marry me if we've never met!" You answered starting to hyperventilate.

"Oh. Well you are easy on the eyes lass so there's that but just relax. If you don't want to get married you don't have to. Just leave. Go somewhere and hide out." She said trying to make you relax.

"I can't. They have people watching me all the time. We were lucky that they didn't see you or James because they were sleeping and they can't watch me at work or they would've seen Thatch and Kenway." You said, taking deep breathes.

"Things will be fine lass. Hey if you really do get scared you could just come with me and James. I'm sure he wouldn't mind taking you after what you've done for us." She suggested.

"I can't do that either. If my family finds out that I was with pirates my fiancées father would have the Royal Navy looking for you guys."

"Just who's son is it that you're going to marry?" Anne asked apprehensively.

"Governor Torres, why?" You ask in confusion.

"..." Anne gets a look of terror on her face and you start to get scared.

"Anne? What is it? Why do you look so scared?" You whimper.

"Oh my god (Y/N)! You can't get married!" Anne said making even more scared.

"I don't want to but what do you mean?"

"I can't really explain right now but trust me on this, marrying into that family is a horrible idea."

"I don't understand. Why can't you tell me?"

"I promised James that I wouldn't tell you. But maybe if we explain the situation he'll let me." You immediately shook your head.

"No! You can't tell him! He doesn't know that I'm getting married and I don't want to tell him." You started pacing.

"But why-. Oh... Be honest with me lass. Do you have feelings for him?" Anne asked.

"No! No! No! Why would you think that?" You panicked and denied.

"Stop lying to me." Anne said calmly. She stared you in the eye for a few minutes but then you sighed.

"Yes. I have feelings for James but you can't tell him what I told you."

"Does he have feelings for you?"

"I don't know but I do know that we like what we have right now. We know it won't last forever but it's something. So don't tell him."

"You don't understand. I have to. You don't know what you're getting yourself into." Anne warned.