The Savior 3

Please Read: This is only the first part of the chapter. I started classes the Monday after New Years so I've been pretty busy with getting situated there and I had to meet with my team to plan out some stuff regarding the anime club at our campus since I'm the VP so I haven't given this as much attention as I was supposed to. I plan on either posting another chapter in conjunction with this one or just adding on to this so I suggest that if you come back and you see edit that you read it and look at this chapter again. If you just so happen to be following me then I will be posting to tell when I update. Also recently I've really gotten into Mr. Robot and if you haven't heard of it I suggest you go watch it. My bae Rami Malek stars and he's so effing adorkable. If you do know what I'm talking about and just so happen to be really into the show just like me and you know of some good stories on wattpad or tumblr or fanfiction or deviantART or archive of our own then leave a comment with the link. Same goes for just any story with Rami Malek, especially ones with reader inserts. Thank you.
Edit 10-10-16 : I added a bit more so scroll down and I'm going to post the next chapter in a few minutes. Sorry for the long wait!
----------------❤️❤️❤️❤️-------------
You had somehow fallen asleep when James decided to use your chest as a pillow. You woke up hours later, the sky was just beginning to darken. You opened your eyes to see that the position of you and James had changed. He had subconsciously shifted to lay on his uninjured side, his head now tucked into your neck with his lips brushing your skin every so often and his hair tickling your face. His back was facing the door and his arm held you pressed against him. You knew you couldn't go back to sleep but you didn't want to wake him up so you stayed where you were and tried to figure out a way to get out of his hold. Every scenario you imagined resulted in him either pulling you back down or waking up with you. You eventually found yourself examining his face, you felt incredibly creepy for it but there wasn't much else to do, and tracing over the scar going over his eye. You were miffed that he even still had an eye with how fatal the scar looked. His eyes scrunched up and he began to shift after a few seconds of your fingers skimming his face. You immediately pulled back and waited for him to settle. His movement caused some his hair to move and start tickling your nose. You held back a giggle and carefully stroked it back to move it. You watched curiously as he seemed to relax even more when you touched his hair. You did it again just to be sure of your observation and this time he leaned into the touch while simultaneously letting out a puff of air against your neck. You smiled at these reactions and continued to play with his hair until his grip on you had fully relaxed. You pulled away from him a bit to see a slight smile appearing on his face. You decided to try to get up so you could make breakfast.

"Where are ye going?" You should have known he would wake up no matter how relaxed he got. His arm tightened around you and he pulled you back against his chest. You sighed and looked at him to see him frowning at you with only one eye open.

"Relax. I was going to make breakfast." You poked his arm that was wrapped around you and it automatically loosened and moved to rest on your hip. Next you pecked his cheek and his frown smoothed out a bit. You pouted and pecked the corner of his lips and matched as the frown disappeared though he still wasn't smiling like you wanted. You huffed and pressed a lingering kiss directly on his lips. You could feel the smile that he was fighting form on his face and felt triumph that you had achieved your goal. You pulled back and beamed at him. The entire situation seemed like a dream to you. You couldn't remember smiling so much before and it made you sigh when you remembered the predicament you were with your family.

"What's wrong?" You figured that whatever was going on with you and James wouldn't last anyways since as soon as he was healed enough he would leave so you thought it would be best to not tell him of your impending engagement.

"Nothing. I just remembered that I have to go to work today." You answered while getting out of the bed.

"Where do ye work?" He asked, seeming genuinely interested.