That hug, I'll probably remember it.

You know what I like most?

What I want most?

A hug.

From you.

Yes, you.

Your hug; I just love how you look at me before you open your arms to embrace me.

The feeling of being there in your embrace instead of someone else.

And how you sometimes laugh after you let go, saying how I'm tall because I tend to stand on my tippy-toes.

It's just... a hug may seem nothing to you, but to me, it means everything. 

Probably because it could mean different things in different ways.

I know my favorite hug I received made it feel special knowing whatever we went through and we were going through, it would get better. It was more of I forgive you-type of hug but also I miss you. We held each other for nearly a minute. 

Afterwords, I just knew we were slipping. Not in a falling in love but a falling out. 

It was horrible feeling. But that hug, I'll probably remember it. 

--

i probably talk about hugs a lot, but i believe that they mean more than any other. Sure, kisses are great, but what sbout with your relative? No-no. 

It's just how i grew up, hugs mean a lot without words. They mean different things. 

Nowadays, i get hugs from my brother and that never happened before. They make you feel closer to someone. but rarely, they make you feel the opposite.

I hope you understand. :)