.: Warrior Apprentice and Med Cat Apprentice Ceremony:.

"I shall show you the proper means of becoming an apprentice and med cat apprentice. First to become an apprentice the kit must be at least six moons old- although some make them apprentices at a younger age putting them in grave danger. The leader must call a clan meeting for the ceremony to begin." - A Lost Soul

For the Apprentice Ceremony the leader and apprentice state the following:

Leader: ____kit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as ____paw. Your mentor will be (name of warrior or medicine cat). I hope (name of warrior or medicine cat) will pass down all he/she knows on to you.

*The leader calls up the warrior he/she has chosen as a mentor.*

Leader: (Mentor's name), you are ready to take on an apprentice. You had received excellent training from (former mentor), and you have shown yourself to be (quality) and (quality). You will be the mentor of (apprentice), and I expect you to pass on all you know to (apprentice).

*The mentor and new apprentice touch noses and the ceremony ends*

The following is for the Med Cat Apprentice Ceremony:

Medicine Cat: Cats of ____Clan, as you know, I will not be around forever. So it's time I took an apprentice. I have chosen a cat who has shown (virtues). Your next medicine cat will be ____paw

Leader: ____paw, do you accept the post of apprentice to medicine cat?

Apprentice: I do.

Medicine Cat: Then at the half-moon, you must travel to the Moon_____ to be accepted by StarClan before the other medicine cats.

Leader: The good wishes of all ____Clan will go with you.
At the Moonpool/stone:

Medicine Cat: ____paw, is it your wish to enter the mysteries of StarClan as a medicine cat?

Apprentice: It is.

Medicine Cat: Then come forward. Warriors of StarClan, I present you with this apprentice. (He/she) has chosen the path of a medicine cat. Grant (him/her) your wisdom and insight so that (he/she) may understand your ways and heal (his/her) Clan in accordance with your will.

*The med cats then touch the Moonstone or Moonpool where StarClan will judge the apprentice*