Ch. 6 The Guardian of Reliability

December was rolling in, Christmas lights, trees and shopping. Everyone was being jolly for it being that time of the year. It has been weeks since any new has happen to Rebecca and the gang. It has been months since the last guardian arrive to the group. Rebecca is getting worried that they won't find the princess in time. They went to the park for a Christmas show that the park always do. Usually they would do stories of Christmas, people acting but on Fridays in Decembers they would clear out the area and place a big ice skating rink for the actors and they would skate as they act. Rebecca love coming to the Friday events, so that when she told Kelly to meet her for an important meeting that Athena want to discuss.

"Glad you can make it." Rebecca said to Kelly when she saw Kelly getting out of her dad's car.

"I was worry that I would be late."

"I thought I would be alone to hear Athena's lecture again."

"Ladies..." Athena said, "Please this is really urgent we have to find the remaining guardians. I have come up with a plan." She then explain her plan. Her plan is to use the pens of the guardian to find them. She explain how if a guardian is near by the pen will light up and will guide us to the direction of the guardian.

"Okay, it seems simple and clean." Kelly assure herself.

"Yeah. Will we do it one by one?" Rebecca asked Athena.

"No it would take too long. If we had one of each it would be better to get them all."

"Oh I see. Okay who taking what?" she asked them.

"I'll take Knowledge, Kelly will the reliability and Rebecca you will take love."

"Okay, I'm fine with that." Kelly said. "Sure, yeah I'm okay with that too." Agree Rebecca.

After the meeting they decide to go and have fun at this Carnival. There is always great stuff here there is: Food, games, challenges like dancing and pie eating themes, there is also arcade games for the old and the young. It really a good place to be if you wanted to be happy.

Among all the people, Rebecca spotted someone it was Lizzy with Monica but no Sebastian around them. Thus Rebecca went up to them, but something in her mind tells her that they don't want to hang out with her but she let it go. At first they seem to be happy but as they kept on talking they look annoy. So they ended the conversation short, but Rebecca wanted to know where Sebastian was.

"Why?" Lizzy being annoyed.

"I thought he would be with you. It is a great time for couples to be together."

"Well he had to work."

"I see. Well... tell him I said 'hi'."

"Don't you worry about him Rebecca, He's fine. That's all you should know." She said angrily toward Rebecca.

Rebecca was shock to see Lizzy acting like this to her. She transition away from Lizzy and told her that she would see them next time. When they depart Lizzy grab Monica by the arm and walk away from Rebecca as she was carrying a diseases of some sort.

"What was all that about?" Kelly ask Rebecca. Rebecca was so confused about what just happen but she kept on about her business.

A few hours pass, nothing happen when they, Rebecca and Kelly walk around. But as they keep walking they spotted Sebastian and his gang. They seem they were having a great time laughing, punching each other and calling each other 'dudes'. Rebecca wanted to go up and asked Sebastian why Lizzy was so mad, but Kelly try to explain to her about if he gives her the cold shoulder too. She agree on that and were about to run then Sebastian saw them and call out for them.