Ch. 17 The Power of the Princess

Meanwhile, Rebecca was being trap under the rumble of rocks. It had been some time since she heard anything outside. She try to dig herself outside from the rocks but as she gets further in, she heard this constant ripping. It was her dress. Her dress was getting ruin. She hope that Athena can fix it later on after all this. Then when she gave up all hope she saw this light coming out in the corner of her eyes. She went to it and saw it got brighter as she dig her way through there. She dig her way there she was crawling through the whole. It was like a rabbit hole but when she reach to the point where there was nothing she fell in to another hole. As she was falling to the hole she was noticing that she was floating dark then it became brighter she could see things but she wasn't sure what they were. Once she more than falling. At first it was study the room it look lie she was in space. All the stars crunch together in tight spot. Everyone says the universe is huge but not big enough. Rebecca was in amazement to see everything, she was speechless.

"Amazing isn't?" A voice said. It was the most angelical voice she heard in her life.

"Come here my love." The angelical voice said again. Rebecca recognize the tone. It was the same phrase her mother use but this one is the one that she knew. She try to move around but she realize it had to be a swimming motion for her to get one place to another. From a far she sees a figure. It had a woman figure. She also recognize the figure so she move faster to get a closer look.

"That's my girl." The woman said. As Rebecca went closer she knew who it was. It was her mother, Queen Octavia. She was so shock she began to cry and move even faster to get to her. Once she got there she gave her a hug and began to cry. Once she hug her a floor appear underneath them. Then they were in a white room. With satin curtain flying everywhere it gave this peaceful mood in the room. It was like a place that no evil will harm you.

"Mother..." Rebecca said softly.

"Oh my child. How I miss you. So much." Her mother reply.

"Mother I have so many questions I wanted to ask you."

"I know but I don't have enough time. Listen my love." Her mother said as she grab Rebecca shoulders that they can meet eye to eye.

"I sense that something is wrong. Your pen is not transforming you or the guardians." Her mother told her. Rebecca has a surprise face like a truck with headlights was coming at her.

"I can only do this one time. So please be careful." Then she extend her arms out and the crystal appear in front of them. The crystal seem to be damage. She wonder why was the crystal like that. She wanted to ask but before she could, her mother was recreating the crystal. She made it round and smooth, then she place it in a small amulet right in the middle. Around the amulet had each of the guardian's traits. Then the amulet was place on Rebecca's neck.

"Instead of using the pen, use this and remember my love. You are strong. Believe it." Her mother told her. She gave Rebecca a kiss on her forehead. A tear fell down her check. Then Rebecca then gave her one last hug. "I love you Mother." She told her. "I know" she reply.

Then Rebecca stood back and said, "Light transform me." and the amulet began to glow just like the pen. But the feeling was different. It wasn't the same. Once she was done, she had a whole new different outfit. It was more feminine, it was like her dress but more manly. It was something that Rebecca was happy. Then a hole appear above her. On the spot she jump up to the white spot above her without asking questions. She felt the force pushing her up. It was like a blast of win was forcing her out the rabbit whole.

Back to the parking lot, guardians were losing. Desmond was beating them senseless. Since their pens weren't working they couldn't do anything. They were losing hope, they all believe that Rebecca was gone, there's no hope. The only person who was still standing was Kelly. She been push, beaten and attack in every way but she kept on standing.