Ch.9 Meanwhile

Days pass. Rebecca, who has been recovering from the battle, has been home for the last two days. The girls thought it would be good if they let Rebecca have a day off. After the two days the girls came to visit Rebecca. When they got there they plan to have the meeting in her room. They went in and to Rebecca's room. Rebecca has been recovering very well she has her eyesight back but she still weak. Rebecca knows Desirey and Kelly but she sees two new people. It was Genevieve and Ellen. She was shock to see them part of the group.

"No way! You guys are the last guardians?!" Rebecca asked,

"Yes we are! We just as surprised as you." Ellen said.

"So which is which?" Rebecca asked.

"Well I'm Knowledge and Gen is love."

"It's crazy... I mean a guardian of a princess wicked cool if you asked me." said Gen. They began to talk about the battle.

"So how did you guys find them?" Rebecca ask Athena.

Athena explain. "That's a long story."

            While Rebecca and the Black Knight was trap in the other world.  Athena and the girls met Ben and his boys, who said they can help but only if they had everyone. The girls began to look for the guardian of love and Knowledge. They plan to spilt to find them quicker. Kelly was the first to find Ellen.

            Kelly went to the mall to look for the Guardian of Knowledge. She went in to every store to find the guardian. Until she went into the bookstore. The pen of Knowledge was going off senseless. She follow until she hit a dead end. She was at the end of a book row. She thought it was the pen that was mess up but at the end of the other side of the room she saw Ellen. Ellen was reading a book. The book was a red book Kelly couldn't tell what it is but it had a horse on it and something about a catcher. Kelly believe that Ellen was reading a sport book. Kelly didn't know why but she wanted to go up to Ellen and talk. So she plan to go and get her mind off of the guardian.

"Hey..." Kelly said. Ellen look up and smile. "Hi Kelly,how you been?"

"Good. You?"

"Just here reading books. This book is fantastic! Holden is such a crazy guy." Ellen said and she continued to read.

"Really?" Kelly look at the book. It does seem interesting. She went to look at the pen. The pen was glowing still. Kelly eyes widen as she forgotten something. "Ellen..." Kelly said. "Yes?"

"Do you believe in Princesses?" Ellen stop her reading. She thought about for a moment and said, "I guess I do...Why?"

"Do you believe in magic or power that people have?" Ellen was feeling uncomfortable. But she answer anyway.

"As the matter of fact I do." Kelly wanted to talk to her back to the park. But an explosion about three rows of books away from them. Kelly look at the direction of the boom. She saw this new girl who was like Desmond.

"Do you have it?" she said to a blonde girl, "if you do give it to me!!" She yelled at the poor girl. Kelly grab Ellen by the arm and took her behind a busted stand of books.

"Listen if anything happen use this. Say 'Knowledge transform me' okay?" Ellen look disordered but she nod yes. "Friendship transform me!" Kelly said and she transform.

"Let her go!" she said to the woman in black. The woman in black turn and saw Kelly.

"Well well. You're one of Desmond friends aren't you?" she said

"Who are you?" Kelly ask.

"I'm Laufeia. A friend of Desmond." She said. She had the girl's throat in her hands. Kelly knew she couldn't attack so she wait until she let her go.