Ch. 20 Part 2

"No! I can't believe this! They all can't be all gone!" Rebecca said in tears. She try to hold it back all the tears for her friends. She continue as she was on her knees trying not to believe it.

"Please! Don't leave me. I can't do this alone. I need them! I don't think I'm strong enough."

"Pathetic...relying on people." Belladonna's voice said from a far. "But I guess this is the best time..." She said and she snap her fingers and 9 slots to her right appear and all 9 of the guardians appear in a clear cocoon. Rebecca's eyes widen they're all there, well and alive she thought.

"Let them go!" Rebecca demand Belladonna.

"I will on one condition, hand over the crystal and I'll let you and the others go." Belladonna request it. Rebecca is stuck she doesn't know what to do, what can she do. They're all there might as well give her the crystal but a voice said something in her head. "Don't" a male voice said, she guess it was Sebastian. Another voice appear, "not for us please." That was a female voice, she recognize it was Kelly. Then all the voices appear and they all said the same thing, don't give up the crystal.

"Why are you like this?" Rebecca said after a while, Belladonna was confuse. "What?" She asked her.

"I mean, Why are you evil? It wasn't my mother fault...."

"Don't mention her!" Belladonna roar then she lift her arms hand with the staff on one hand and the other with an open hand. Then the floor began to shake again. The floor crumble in between her legs. Because of the shaking she fell to her knees. "Belladonna!" She shouted at her against the wind. After a few moments, its stop and Desmond appear by her side.

"Desmond I'm glad you're here. I don't want to dirty my hand. Please finish my dirty work."

Desmond look at Rebecca and with all his courage he said, "No..."

"No?"

"That's right! I'm not your slave anymore. I thought Killing Rebecca would be a good thing but the truth. I'm still in love with her!" He told her. She just went into a rage. She grab a hold on her staff and swing at him. He fell to the side of Rebecca. "You fool! Why her? She just a piece of garbage!"

"She's see the truth in people, and no matter how the person treats her she will always try her best to respect you." He said to her.

"I'm going to finish her once and for all!" She roar at them and with her staff, she pointed it towards Rebecca and with all her energy use her power to attack Rebecca. A black lighten came out of the staff and was heading towards Rebecca. She dodge the first attack but the second was the one. Belladonna gather all her power and gave out a full blast. Rebecca couldn't dodge so she turn her head but then a big blast happen in front of her. Desmond jump in front of her, in front of the blast. Rebecca was thunderstruck at the event. Belladonna was low on energy so she fell to the floor and so did Desmond. Rebecca went to Desmond, "Why?" she asked him. "I always love your personality and if there is anyone who can stop her it's you." His finals words said, she lay him on the floor and left him there, then went to Belladonna.

"Are you alright?" She asked her.

"Leave me alone!" she yelled at her.

"I won't do that. Please let me help."

"No!" Belladonna yelled at her. Since she couldn't help her might as well ask her the questions she has.

"Well then, tell me this: Why?"

Belladonna looked at her with a confuse face. "Like you could have change the outcome."

"I'm not saying nothing!"