*New Message*

3rd PERSON POV

It's the end of the week. A beautiful Friday, currently 2:00 pm. (Your school time ends at 2:05) You were pumped to see your friends at school to invite them over for a sleepover because....... who cares if you're 18 and you still have sleepovers?

Also, you are excited to go to Starbucks to gulp down your favorite drinks and eat and eat and eat. Because many people love to do that.

You pull out your phone while waiting the the hallway for your friends to find you. While you text your friend Kayla, you get a message by an anonymous:

I'd love to meet you at Starbucks because I know you're going there with your friends. Don't think that I'm a creepy old pedophile because I'm not. In fact, we have met before, and I would love to get to know you more. I also want to tell you a friend of mine is a friend of yours. So that's how I know. But anyways, you'll see me there. ;)

Your heart suddenly lit up. You never really had experience with a boy before. Although this might've seemed creepy to you at first, you do enjoy the attention.

This is even more exciting!!! You thought, Maybe is a sweet boy from school, or may-

"Yo, butthead!!" Your other friend, Lorea, sneaks up behind you and she tackles you, making you scream in surprise and happiness. You love your friends deeply and they always make you smile.

"Wow. Nice one, Lorea. Couldn't have pulled it off better than you did." Evelena stated, grinning and patting her back.

"What can I say..." Lorea started, "I'm perfect bishes." She moves her hand to brush her short hair back, pretending to be a gorgeous model.

Kayla and Kamryn come over and you all roll your eyes at the self-confident mess in front of you. Lorea was so confident it was funny at times. She sure was a big-ass show off.

After staring at each other awkwardly, then laughing your asses off, you clear your throat in a monstrous tone, immediately gaining their attention.

"YAY STARBUCKS TIME!!!" You scream, heading for the school doors, and then gaining full glances from concerned teachers.