Not giving up on you

Your POV

I can't move, I'm vulnerable, and I'm utterly terrified. My arms are pinned to the wall now, and from what I'm seeing, Levi isn't so happy.

"W-why can't you just...let me go?"

I whisper at him, my voice actually trembling itself. He stares at me, his eyes mixed with lust, anger, and cockiness.

"Why? You know why. I love you. You're one of the first women who I've actually taken interest in. You know I'm not giving up on you.
Never."

He end his sentence with his mouth near my ear as he starts to nibble on it. My face heats up and I tremble badly. It feels good but...I can't.

LEVI POV

She shakes under me as I lick down from her ear to her neck. I haven't fucked anyone in a while.
My last fuck was about 6 years ago, and I need some more like every man does. I mean, I'd never fuck her and then leave her. Not (Y/N). I'd do anything for her.

She starts sobbing loudly, not enjoying my touch. I pull away, angry and frustrated.

"Why don't you love me as much?! I just want you and you push me away!" I scream at her and she falls on her ass against be wall and curls into a fetal position. I sigh, and I stare down at her with mixed emotions.

"I just want you. I'll come by tonight and we will talk more okay? I love you." I lean down and kiss her cheek and I grab my bag and I leave the room, and I hear her get up. I make my way to my car. Barely anyone is here right now, it's after school.

YOUR POV

I stand right after he leaves and I pant and my breathing is shaky. He's coming into my room tonight...I can't tell anyone because they wouldn't believe me. Nobody would. A taboo thing where a teacher falls in love with a student and starts getting obsessed? Attention whore, is what they'd say. I sigh and grab my book and I go to my car. His car is gone and I sigh in relief. Thank god. But my torture doesn't end yet.

A/N:

Hello guys~! I missed you~ I'm so not excited for school, it's only in like 2 weeks! Ewwwww! 😂 I'll be updating soon again just please enjoy this chapter~! I love ya guys💜