Arguement

Your POV

Morning. It's the morning. My eyes are bloodshot, my head hurts, my stomach is killing me, and my body is littered with hickeys. Tons and tons of hickeys. At this moment, I remember what happened last night. Levi. He's sleeping right next to me, and his eyes are angelically closed and his lips are slightly and gently parted, plump and beautiful. I lay and think as I stare at him. What should I do? Should I confront him for what he did to me? I mean I did not want it at first but....I did later, so what does that mean? Was it rape or....?
I shake my head as Levi groans and pulls me closer to him and he snuggles his face in my breasts. I blush a little and squeal and he moans, kinda motor-boating me.
"Good morning baby girl." He says and smiles as he looks up at me. I look at him speechless.
"Levi...um...about last night.."
"Hmmmmm? What about it babe?"
"Well....I...."
I don't know what to say so I bite my lip nervously. He chuckles a little and places his hands on my back, and trails them down to my bare ass. I squeal and shiver at his cold hands.
"L-l-"
"Cat got your tongue?"
He asks, smirking as he fondles my ass slowly. I wince a little and pull away.
"Levi stop please." I say and crawl away from him. He narrows his eyes, "why? I thought you like it."
He says and stands up, bare naked. I'm naked too. Shit.
"Look Levi, I've said this a million times, we shouldn't be together, this was a mistake-"
"No no no no, you love me, (Y/N), I know you do. Remember when you screamed my name last night hmm?"
He asks and pulls me in a hug and I sigh as he forcefully puts my head on his hard chest. I bite my lip till it bleeds. What am I going to do...?

•••••
A/N- HEY GUYS! I FINALLY UPDATED WHOOHO!! :D so sorry for the major delay in updating, and I know this chapter is small but please bare with me 💜 and also my book has 5k views??? Thank you sooooo much omfg!! 😭😭❤ and until next time my dears 💜💜