Under his gaze

YOUR POV

After you and your squad rush to your car, you drive rather quickly to Starbucks. Your excitement is boiling through your skin. You haven't drank that heaven in months, and you need to get more and more better at schedules because you can never plan your "hang outs" right.

Pulling up in the parking lot, you find the closest open spot and rush to it. You pull your keys out and turn to stare at your friends.
"We are here, buttercups. Get ready for more heaven in a cup." You state rather in the sassy snap mood. They all just grinned and laughed, slamming the doors once they got out.

Heading towards the green doors to Starbucks, you pull out your phone again because if the vibrate,

Another sweet text came.

Ah so you're here. Good. I can't wait to talk to you.   :)

You instantly blush and stride in with confidence. You look around and didn't see anyone except an elder man with a child, a woman possibly in her late 40s, and at least 8 teenagers sitting in the corner, laughing and making jokes.

You look around more, confused at where your "secret admirer" was. After a couple of more seconds, you see a certain man, sitting on your left, legs crossed and back slouched. You look closer to find out it is the man you saw on Monday. The man with glossy raven black hair and black orbs that made you melt.

He had been  holding his cup of coffee in a.....unique way. He doesn't bother with the cup handle, but focuses more on the body of the cup. His grip on it looks rather loose, and you think he is going to drop it.

He never did drop it though, and it surprises you.

As you take your seat with your friends, he looks up and your eyes meet his. His lips perk up into a slight smirk, and he gives you a small wave.

You are vulnerable and can't  tear away from his eyes, and your blush doesn't help either.

But finally, he turns his head and you turn yours back to your friends.

After awkwardly sipping at your cup, you then excuse yourself to the bathroom.

Walking past the man, who then started gazing at you again, you lightly smile when you reach the bathroom.

Inside the restroom, you take out your backpack and gently puff you face with makeup powder and re-apply mascara. It was smudging again.

You start humming a beautiful tune (Yiruma- "River Flows In You") and you are very peaceful.

However, you suddenly hear footsteps approaching and.....
......

......

......
SLAM!!!!

The door bursts open and you fall back onto your ass. You didn't even scream because you just had a heart attack and couldn't move.

You hear breathing coming form the door, but you're too scared too look....eyes pinned to the ground.

"Look at me (y/n)." Says a female voice. Then she starts laughing.

You sigh..

Dammit Lorea.

A/n: hey!!! I hope you like my story so far!!! 😚

I'm sorry Levi isn't really in action right now. He will be in the next chapter so don't worry!!