Strength and Dependence

Your POV

After an incredibly uncomfortable cuddle session, as Levi calls it, he gets up and starts getting dressed. I sit up, "where are you..-"
"I'm getting ready for work. You know, math teacher? I still have to make money somehow, right, (y/n)?" He sneakily replies and I stare at him. "I can go back to school right?"

He glances at me and frowns. "Definitely not. You're never leaving this house." He says and puts on his cravat. My eyes widen as I open my mouth to argue, but he raises his hand to silence me. "Look, I don't want you talking to anyone but me, looking at anyone but me, loving anyone but me. You're all mine to have. Enough said. I'll be back in a few hours, and you will stay here. Maybe make some tea or food for me, that would be nice. Okay? I love you." He says and kisses my forehead gently and pets my hair.

I close my eyes and nod a little. "Yes Levi." I say softly and he smiles. A genuine smile.

"Good. Thank you baby." He says and stands up and walks out the room and closes the door. I frown but I hear the car engine go on as I hear him pull out of the driveway.

Eren. I think in my head. I need to call Eren. Even though we haven't talked in months, he can help me. I know he can. I pull out my phone and notice it's on 20% battery. No charger too. I call him and bite my lip. Beep....beep....

"(Y/n)?"

"E-Eren..." I say and smile. I'm glad to hear his voice so much. Other than Levi's voice.

"We haven't talked in a while...but what's up? How are you?" He sounds cheerful on he other end and I can't help but smile.

"Eren...do you think you could stop by my house? Just for a while?" I ask and electricity of happiness shoots through my veins as I hear his chuckle.

"Of course, anything for my best friend." He says and I blush for some reason. I've never really noticed how much he means to me. I nod.

"Thank you so much, I missed you. I can't wait to see you." I say giggling and he laughs too and ends with a "see you later, (y/n)~."

*************************************

I hear a knock on the door and I rush to it and gently open it, only to be embraced in a sweet and soft hug by Eren. He strokes my hair, and his touch is feather like. "I missed you so much, (y/n)." He says and I pull away and smile brightly. I grab his hand and lead him to the living room and sit down. He sits next to me.

"What did you need anyway, (your nickname)? Well besides seeing me again." He says giggling. My mouth opens as I let out a giggle.

"I just needed to see you again. I've missed you, as I've said a million times already." I say and look at him with my teeth showing as I pull my happy face on. He always knows how to give good vibes even if he doesn't mean to.

He nods, "I've missed you too, it's been lonely without you. You're always the light of the party. So bright and positive and beau-" he stops and looks away, a light pink hue covering his cheeks. I notice he called me beautiful, and my eyes widen as I blush a little. "Eren...did you just...?"

He leans over to me and smiles. "I guess I did." He says and leans closer and closer till our faces are an inch apart. His heavy breathing is hitting my neck and his breath smells like mint. I'm intoxicated by hie emerald eyes as he suddenly leans in and bumps out noses together.

"(Y/n), I know this is very, very sudden, but...I think I love you..." he says as my fave goes dark red. Our lips are seconds away from touching until I hear someone clearing their throat. My eyes fill with terror as I already know who made that noise. I turn my head slowly and connect eyes with the grey orbs of the angry man before Eren and I. The blood drains from my face as everything plays in slow motion and Levi opens his mouth to speak .

"So....what is this?"

(7k views??? You guys are incredible! 💜)