Watching your every move

*THE NEXT MORNING*

Levi's POV

I grit my teeth in anger as I watch (Y/N) from my desk in the front of the room. She is talking to the green eyed brat, Eren Jaeger...and it's making me smoke in rage.

Who does he think he is? He's not getting anywhere by talking to MY (Y/N) and I'll make sure I give him what he deserv-

"M-mr Ackerman?"

I quickly look up at (Y/N) to see her biting her lip and handing in her homework to me.

I smirk and grab it from her hands. "Oh why thank you (Y/N)."

She nods and starts to walk back but I stop her with my voice.

"(Y/N)....see me after class."

She turns and looks at me nervously and I smile at her. Then she decides to sit back with Eren and talk with him until the bell rings. That's when she sighs and hugs Eren as I glare and quickly walks to me and smiles nervously.

I wait for everyone to leave and get up, stalking to the door and locking it.

"S-sir what are you doing...?" She asks fearfully and with anxiety in her voice.

I turn to her and scowl.

"So you fucked him behind my back? You two together now? Hm?"

Her eyes go wide. "W-what? N-no he's just a friend!"

The bitch starts backing away and I seethe in anger as I storm to her and push her against the wall. She whimpers at this and I wrap my arm around her waist and put another next to her head, trapping her.

"You better not be dating him. Or I'll have to punish you....."

(Y/N)'s eyes fill with terror and starts pushing me on the chest and I laugh.

"Oh darling, pushing me away will never work....."