Burning Curiousity

A/N: hi guys ❤️ I am quite surprised many people are enjoying my story so far. Thank you all for the support. I love it. 💘
And I'm pleased to announce I'm now working with my co-author, The Marionette. 😏

Marionette: Hey it's Marionette, I'm helping Cat with writing this chapter and I'm excited to be working with her! I hope you guys enjoy our story!! 😋

3rd PERSON POV
You stare at his back, eyes boring as he exits the Starbucks. You feel confused and DESPERATELY need answers to why he was acting so strange. And how he got your number and your earlier plans for the day. So, you slowly get up, and stalk after Levi, who has already exited the building, making his way towards an unknown place.

You walk halfway by your friends, but Lorea hand stops you. She grabs you and she asks, "Where are you going? And where is Mr. Hottie?" She shoots you a devious smirk, knowing what exactly was going on but the others don't. You shoot her a reassuring shy smile and tell her you're going to find him. She nods and let's go, and you run toward the door in a complete rush like it's Black Friday or something.

After rushing your ass out, you immediately turn your head in different directions, searching for the Raven- haired man. However, you can't spot him. Nothing but an empty alleyway and a road block was in your sight. Not many cars are out, because it is a rainy day.

"Hey, (Y/N)!!! How's it going!?" You turn your head and see Eren Jaeger, with his glossy green eyes and radiant brown hair. His lips are curved in a genuine smile as he sees your beautiful figure. He has always had a crush on you, and nobody would blame him. After all, being the magnificent beauty you are, you attract many teenage guys.

You flash a smile, and wave as he gets closer, standing next to you in front of the Starbucks. "Hey, Eren!!! Long time no see! I'm doing great and it's so good to see you. How are you doing?"

3RD PERSON POV

Levi's tongue clicks in annoyance, as his steel grey eyes are menacingly fixed on the green-eyed boy. He hides behind the wall of an alleyway.

As Eren strikes up a slow conversation, Levi begins to growl and boil up. His jealously was blowing through the roof as his hands clench tightly against his sides, now turning white in hatred.

Suddenly, (Y/N) spots Levi as she turns her head. He immediately changes expressions as she smiles to him. Levi then smirks and motions for (Y/N) to come over to him. (Y/N) sees this and turns to Eren to end the conversation, and he smiles apologetically, as if he has been wasting her time. She walks away from him and waves goodbye, with him doing so too and turning the different direction to go home.

YOUR POV
As I make my way to Levi, I feel at ease. I feel so comfortable around him and I honestly still don't know why. But it doesn't matter at this point, as I eagerly want to talk to him.

I meet him in the bright alleyway. This alleyway seems more open and less isolated. It it more comfortable than creepy as I sit next to him along the wall.

He suddenly motions for me to come closer and I oblige. He then begins to hum quietly, as if he is so calm and content that I'm close to him. A smile forms on his perfectly curved lips, and he closed his eyes in content.

After sitting like this for minutes, many questions race through my mind.

"Levi?"

He opens his eyes and still smiles at me, waiting for my words.

"Hm? What is it?"

"How did you get my number?"

He looks at me confused for a few seconds, and his face changes to a confident one.

"I have some friends who are close to you. Take Kayla for example."

I shoot him a raised eyebrow in confusion. He knows Kayla? That is weird.

"How do you know her?"

He looks at me like I'm stupid. "Isn't it obvious, brat? I'm a relative of hers."

I look at him in shock. Omg he is related to Kayla? Didn't see that one coming. Wait then that means......

"How old are you then?"

His smile slightly twitches as if he is hiding something, but I relax as it is then quickly replaced with a much gentler expression.

"I'm 21 years of age." He says happily.

I internally squeak with excitement. Levi is young enough to be with me! Should I ask him out? Maybe......

"Hey, Levi?"

"What now, brat?" He says teasingly, then patting my head like I'm a child.

"Will- will you....will you go out with me?" I stutter, blushing madly as he chuckles and grabs my hand........brings it up to his lips....and puts a small peck on my palm.

"Of course I will."

A/N: Levi is such a liar.... 🙃