Desire at its limit

WARNING! A little sexual....

Levi's POV

I slowly kissed her neck, sliding my wet tongue against her jugular vein. She cried out in frustration and I growled in pleasure as I started grinding on her.

As my mouth went closer to her collarbone, I prepared my teeth and started biting and sucking. She screamed in pain, of course, but only through my hand as I had slapped it on her mouth.

After 2 minutes I let go, and she put her hand over the bite.

There it was. The hickey. My hickey I'd given her.

She looked up at me in fear.

I love it. I love watching her tremble with fear, the terror in her eyes. It just makes her submissive to me and I love the power. Now she'll know who is in charge and who will take good care of her.

As I finish licking her neck and squeezing her tits, I growl and get off her, brushing my clothes off.

"It's not time yet," I growl. "I won't have you yet. Just wait a little longer an I'll have you."

She whimpered and shook her head, silently begging me not to hurt her. I wasn't going to. Not today, anyway.

"I'll be back tomorrow. Don't leave me okay? I'm not giving you the fuck up and you know it. Because you're mine. And that hickey proves so."

"Levi....."

"I'll be back okay? Don't worry. I love you, (Y/N). So much."

I wave her goodbye, winked, and jump out the window, not hurting anything because she has a small house and I could jump easily down.

You'll be mine, I thought as I smirked, you'll see.