Late Night Sex

A/N : yesss you read right. Smut. Sex. Lemon. Fucking. Whatever you call it. If you don't like smut you can skip to the next chapter that I'll post later on. And yes this is pretty detailed so um.. you have been warned!

Your POV

It's late. Around 10:40 pm. I'm tired and right after school I did my homework and relaxed. Now it's time for sleep. It's Friday night and I just need some time to myself, I think to myself as I slip under the covers. I only wear my underwear and tank top when I sleep. Sometimes I sleep in the nude when I'm home alone and it's too hot. Who wouldn't right? I mean you have the opportunity, might as well take it. The light is a dim blue and creates a pretty darkish blue aura around my room. It's really cool and Im glad I picked that color. I decide that I'm rambling in my head so I close my eyes and try to get some sleep. As I almost drift off, I hear a slight tapping sound. I assume it's my dog, Chila, and I turn on my side to concentrate on sleeping.

. x .

It's been 20 minutes and the tapping isn't stopping. What the fuck. I sit up and look around and my eyes widen when I see him. Levi. The blue light from the sky creates a light highlight on the side of his masculine face and it also creates a beautiful shadow near his jawline. He stares at me with a gentle smile and taps on the window again...so..it was him all along...he was watching me sleep...? My body trembles at that thought and my eyes fill with tears subconsciously. I don't notice them until Levi's face turns into a soft frown.

"(Y/N), please let me in. Please? Why are you crying? Please don't cry...it hurts me."

He says and keeps tapping on the window. It's locked so that's why he hasn't opened it yet. I sniffle a little and wipe my eyes.

"What do you want, Levi?"

"I wanted to see how my angel was doing...and it appears she needs my company, doesn't she?"

"Angel? Levi stop this nonsense. You know that we aren't supposed to be together."

"Please...just let me in for a minute. I need to give you something."

"What is it?"

His mouth curls into a genuine smile. "I cannot tell you, my darling. It's a surprise."

I stare at him smiling at me and nod slowly, as if I'm in a trace under his blue grey eyes. I get up and walk over to the window and unlock it, and he opens it and crawls in. He stands, about 1 foot taller than me, and chuckles.

"Thank you."

"Where is the surprise, Levi?"

"Hold on..." he says and smirks.

"You will give me whatever you have and leave after okay, Levi? I need my slee-"

I'm cut off abruptly as he presses his lips to mine and gently slides his arms around my waist. My eyes are bulging out of my head as I feel him gently rubbing my waist and his other hand petting my hair. No...not This again...but he's so good at this....I think...I want it- I gasp a little as he pushes me on the bed quickly and smirks devilishly as he pins me down.

"You like my kissing?" He asks as his smirk turns into a handsome grin.

I nod slowly, a red tint covering my cheeks. Oh god I'm blushing. It's bad. I feel the heat burning my cheeks.

"Awe. How cute are you~ my little angel." He sings and plants gentle kisses on both of my red cheeks. God dammit...he's making me change. He's making me want it. After all this, he still makes me fucking want him..

"N-no Levi. Stop.." I whisper, gently pushing at his bare and muscular chest. His abs press against my hands and my face gets darker. He grins more widely.

"You don't want it to stop, so you? You like this. You -know- you do, (Y/N)."

"L-Levi...I-"

"Ah ah ah~" he sings and kisses my lips, silencing me. "You need to relax okay? I'm not gonna hurt you. This will feel amazing. A heavenly experience. Now just relax." He says as he slides down my panties. My eyes widen and I look away and whimper. No...not this. Levi you fucking bastard. I cross my legs when he takes them off and throws them across the room. He smirks and grabs my tank top and swiftly pulls it off me and I gasp and cover my breasts. Oh god my nipples hardened. Well it's cold out so...-

Levi leans in and starts sucking at my neck while he takes off his shorts. I stare at the ceiling while my hands play with his hair. His undercut is amazing..it's so soft and clean. He looks up at me and smiles.

"I love you so much, (Y/N). You know you will always be mine. And I'm about to prove it." He says and he pulls down his boxers. I feel the heat as he comes closer to me. I start breathing heavily, completely showing him I'm a pure virgin. He flashes me a sexy wink and he gently pushes in. I cry out softly in pain and he hushes me and starts thrusting slowly while he kisses my neck. Ow ow ow ow....it hurts...

"L-Levi...I-it hurts...please..."

"Shhh I know..I know...here I'll make it feel better." He starts thrusting a little faster and I gasp and cling to him and I let out loud moans. He smirks and starts playing with my nipples as I throw my head back and groan. It feels amazing...I didn't know this would feel so great!

"L-Levi!"

"Hm?"

"I-I'm gonna...I'm gonna...!"

"Hold it." I whine as he tells me this but he groans a little and he then tells me to come. I groan and let out my orgasm and he starts panting as he pulls out and sprays his semen on my breasts. Thank god he didn't release inside me tho. He collapses with his face in my neck and chuckles.

"That was fucking amazing." I only nod in response and he grins, knowing I'm too tired to reply back. He kisses my cheeks and my lips and closes his eyes as he lays his face back in my neck, with his arms wrapped around me and my legs wrapped around his waist.

"Goodnight...my angel." That's all I hear as I drift into a deep slumber.