Newt | 2

Getting caught
Word count: 738

Newt's pov

"Do you think we will ever get out of this place?" Y/N asked looking up at the sky filled with stars.

I took a moment to admire her face before responding. "To be honest I have no clue, but if we do find a way out I'll be the first one to exit this hell hole."

Y/N chuckled at my remark. I used my shoulder to turn on my side so I could see her better.

"Stop gazing at me, it's creepy." She grunted.

"No it's romantic." I smiled to her.

"Cheeseball." She giggled also turning to her side.

We just lay there for a couple of minutes. Neither of us said something it was just a peaceful silence, until Y/N decided to get up and run away.

The little kid she is.

I rolled my eyes but chased after her anyway. A pretty big task since she is a runner and I'm stuck with my limp.

I managed to follow her till the deadheads but there's when she got out of sight.

"Uhm Y/N? Hello?!" I yelled, but no answer.

Let's say the deadheads is not my favourite place. I was about to turn back around but a hand dragged me into the bushes.

I immediately realized it was Y/N. "Did I scare you?" She giggled. I just glared at her.

She bit her lip, knowing it drives me insane.

"Stop doing that." I whined.

"Doing what?" She asked innocently but still biting her lip.

"You know Thomas doesn't want us to go too far right." I sighed.

"I don't care about Thomas he thinks he can control me because he's my brother but that's not true. If I want to make out with you, I can make out with you." She smirked.

That was enough for me to move my hand to her neck and bring our faces closer connecting our lips. I let my toung slide into her mouth and my hands rest on her hips.

The kiss started off gentle but soon got more heated.

"Jump" I managed to get out before attacking her lips again.

Y/N jumped and put her legs around my middle while I held her, still not breaking the kiss.

I slowly backed away from the bushes trying to get to my bedroom, but due the dark I didn't notice the tree standing right behind me.

Y/N broke out in a fit of laughter as I walked into a tree. I tried to fix up my hair again but I litteraly got a whole branche in it.

"Don't fix up your hair, those twigs suit you." She said between laughs.

I rolled my eyes and got closer to her again.

"Yeah right, where were we?" I smirked.

A cheeky grin spread across her face as she grabbed my hand dragging me towards my room in the homestead.

We climbed the stairs, a lot of shared kisses in the process.

Eventually we finally reached my door and Y/N's hands moved to my neck while she stood on her toes to reach my lips.

I easily lifted her up again and I moved us through the door.

"Oh hell no." A voice said.

I was so taken by suprise that I almost let Y/N fall.

"Thomas what the hell are you doing here?!" Y/N yelled to her brother.

I let go of Y/N and stared at Thomas.

"I'm here to make sure you won't get pregnant." He says while giving me a hard glare.

I cleared my throat. "Uh Tommy we weren't gonna-" I tried but got cut off.
"Yes you were, and now you are coming with me." He said lifting Y/N over his shoulder.

"Thomas put me down you klunkhead!" Y/N groaned. Slamming Thomas on his back.

"I will talk to you tomorrow." Tommy said looking me in the eye. I awkwardly scratched my neck. "Night Newt" he added and left with Y/N.

Okay that was weird. Really weird.

I was about to get ready to go to bed, when suddenly Y/N came rushing into the room.

Before I could say something she planted her lips on mine.

"I had to kick Thomas in the balls to give you a goodnight kiss, he's probably crying downstairs." She giggled.

I laughed and pecked her nose.
"Goodnight Love"

"Goodnight handsome."