Minho | request

I remember
Word count: 1408
For: ellet1girl

I was talking about the new supplys with Alby when Jeff suddenly ran into the room. "They're back! Minho and Thomas are back!" He yelled out of breath.

I shot Alby a look before sprinting to the west doors. Alby a few meters behind me.

When we came closer a group of gladers was gathered around them.

We pushed ourselves through the boys to see the two runners.

I let out a relieved sigh.

Not that I really enjoy seeing Minho, I really can't stand the guy. But I am glad that he isn't dead though. I was almost thinking they wouldn't make it back before the doors would close.

"What took you guys so long?" Alby asked, crossing his arms.

"We saw a griever." Minho answered.

"You saw a griever?" I repeated letting out a huff. "No one has ever seen a griever and lived to tell about it."

Wouldn't be the first time that Minho's talking klunk.

"Actually we didn't just see one, Thomas here killed it." Minho said looking at Thomas.

My gaze swifted to Thomas. He seemed uncomfortable with all the attention.

I rested my hands on my hips. "I want to see it for myself."

"I'd like to see for myself as well, Minho tomorrow morning you will show me and Laurel the griever." Alby commanded.

"Does Laurel really has to come?" Minho whined.

"Oh please quit the childish behaviour." I glared at him.

I already had enough of Minho and made my way back to the homestead.

Halfway there someone came running up to me. "You could try to be a little bit nicer, I almost died today." I rolled my eyes. Minho. Why can't he just leave me alone?

"I'm sorry, I think you are confusing me with someone who actually gives a shuck." I put on my famous fake smile.

Minho rolled his eyes. "Don't act like you do not care, it would be a waiste if I became griever breakfast."

"Gosh,your life must be so sad if you got nothing better to do than annoy me." I turned my back to him and walked away.

I said earlier that I couldn't stand Minho, well let me say that again.

I absolutely hate the guy. he really thinks he's god himself or something. And don't get me started on his numerous shitty remarks.

***

"Laurel get up, we're gonna take a look at that griever." Alby said shaking me. Right.

I got out of bed and washed my face. Much more of a morning routine wasn't necessary here in the glade.

I put on good running shoes and got a lunch from Frypan then jogged to the west door.

I was the first one there but got joined by Minho.

I rolled my eyes, even seeing this kid jogging annoyed me.

"Someone's happy to see me." He snorted.

I decided to just ignore him.

Soon enough Alby came too and we were ready to go.

"Just try to keep up alright Laurel." Minho grinned.