Minho | Request

Sorry for the long wait :*
I'll be uploading more chapters soon!

Love triangle
For: jasxmeen
Word count: 1629

Don't get me wrong, I love Newt. I really do, but there's this little problem. I also love Minho.

It all started when I was voted as a runner. Minho, as the keeper, showed me around and teached me the skills. I'd be away from the glade all day and spend my time with Minho, instead of Newt. Soon after, Ben got stung and I took his place as Minho's running buddy. I started to like Minho more and more every day. So it didn't take long before our friendship turned into flirting and teasing and a lot of sexual tension.
Nothing had happened yet because I'm with Newt but the thing is that I wanted things to happen,  I wanted to kiss Minho, I wanted to love him. And everytime I look at Newt I'd feel guilty for having those thoughts and feelings. It even got to the point where I couldn't wait to run with Minho again while spending time with Newt. I knew I had to make up my mind so I went to Thomas, hoping he could help me.

***

"So you're in love with both of them?" Thomas asked, pretty much putting together everything I just said.

I answered with a loud sigh.

"Have you kissed Minho yet?" He looked curiously at me.

"What?! No, I'm with Newt." I answered directly.

"Then you should do that, and then decide who you want." He stated like it was the most obvious thing ever.

"I'm not gonna choose based on who kisses the best." I gave him a weird look.

"That's what I would do." He shrugged.

"If the woman population here was higher you'd be such a fuckboy." I laughed, Thomas joined in.

"So you're gonna make out with Minho or what, I could arrange it?" He asked again.

"What no!" I slapped his shoulder. "I couldn't do that to Newt."

"Then you stay with Newt and forget about Minho."

"But I don't want to."

"Then you leave Newt for Minho."

"Klunk I don't even know if Minho likes me that way." I muttered.

"Oh he does, always talks about you." Thomas told, a casual look on his face.

"Thomas!" I squaeled. "Idiot why don't you tell me that kind of stuff?!"

He shrugged his shoulders again. "I'm not shucking Cupido." He grinned.

"I just need a good night sleep I guess." A yawn escaped my lips.

"Yeah I could use one too, I'm a little offended though that you fall in love with two guys and I'm neither one of them." He laughed way to hard at his own joke.

"Goodnight shuckface." I made sure to add an eyeroll.

"Night Yasmeen."