The Beautiful Girl

*Declan*

"Why, is it normal for Megan to hate you?" Kiara said concerned.

"She's had a crush on me since I started dating Kat. Maybe this time she was just pushed a little too hard. Ya know?"

"Uhmm" she giggled, "Yeah."

"How bad is it?"

"Like, really bad. She fucking knocked you out."

"Ouch."

The rest of the bus ride was silent. When we got to our stop we got off and I said goodbye to Kiara.

Maybe girls like Megan were the reasons for all of these rumors. Maybe she makes them up. Whatever. So why was Kiara crying? I didn't bother asking her because I was focused on my face. Yeah, that sounds completely self centered but wouldn't anyone else be thinking "what the hell just happened?" In sted of thinking "why is that girl crying? What's wrong?" Today was the first day I told kat that I loved her.

But...I don't. I couldn't care less about Kat. She's a bitch to me. I'm just gonna break up with her.

"Hey Kat." I texted her.

"Hey declan, what's up babe?"

"I think we're done."

"What do you mean?"

"What do you mean, 'what do you mean'? I just told you that we're over. I just broke up with my girlfriend, that's what's up."

"Good...I cheated on you with some kid named Ashton anyways." She tried so hard. She tried getting to me but it didn't work.

"Bye Kat."

I deleted her number. I needed to clear my head from all of this. I got my board and went to the park. There was this girl there. She's so beautiful. Who the hell is she? She's with some friends. Well, one. What else would I do but show off?

"MMMMyeah, you work it." The one girl yelled. "Cunt." She giggled to her beutiful friend.

"Listen bro, that's not cool. Get away from my pakl." Her park? This pretty girl thinks she owns this park? Ha.

"What the fuck is he doing?" She says as I do a kick flip. This is a free country, l could do a kick flip infront of you when your dying if I wanted to. She got up with her friend and left.

"Bye there, sexy girl." I yelled. Who says that? What the fuck? What the fuck? What the fuck?

"Yeah see you tomorrow Declan." She turned around an took her sunglasses off. She walked backwards when she said it. Who is she? Oh my god, No....not her. Fuck me.!