Let Me Save You

*Declan*

Kiara never showed up at the park. She said she'd be there but she wasn't. Rachel and that cocky bastard were there...but no kiara. Who even invited them?

I start walking home. Why wouldn't she show up? When I get to my side door I see Kiara was sitting on her front stoop. She was listening to music.

"Hey!" She yelled, I turned to look at her.

"What!?"

"Sorry I couldn't make it to the park. I forgot that my friend was coming over..."

"It's..." I start crying "It's okay..." I went in my house, took one more look at Kiara and locked my door. My face was already red when I was talking to her. She saw me. I hope she feels bad.

I bet she feels bad like I feel bad. I hurt Kat so much. Why am I even concerned about her anymore...I didn't even like Kat.....But I did.

NO. She's dating Ashton now. She's moved on and so have you.

I run up to my room telling my mom my day was good. I always lie to her. As if she really gives a shit. Haha No!

Why were Casey and Rachel there? Did Kiara invite them? I put my stereo on and listen to Bullet by Hollywood Undead. I hate Rachel. She's the reason why my life at school is shitty. I know she hates me too.

A few years ago I used to call her rude things because she dated my best friend. In return she told the whole school that I got AIDS from Olivia Looks. And that I was gay. She told everyone that I murdered kittens for fun.

We used to be bestfriends. Rachel, Jon and I. She said she'd never date any of us. She lied. She dated Jon behind my back. And just when I told her everything - about my parents and how I don't know my real dad. Then she stabbed me in the back.

I hope Casey breaks her heart.

*Kiara*

I scroll through my news feeds and see this post from casey: They say that love is forever, her forever is all that I need. Followed by a picture of Rachel.

Jesus christ!

And to think: I sent this whole thing up. I laughed and opened my binder to do homework. Christy's not coming over. I just needed an excuse for Declan.

He was crying. Why though? Just because I didn't go to the park with him? Maybe Casey was right. But he can't like me. Declans dating Kat still. I wonder if he knows about Kat and the boy from the bus.

She's a whore.

Maybe he found out and that's why he was crying. I texted Declan.

K: Sorry you found out about Kat

D: what about her?

K: I think she's cheating on you.

D: cheating? I broke up with her.

I put my phone down and stare at the wall for a few seconds. I can't believe this. He actually broke up with her. Oh my god, haha!

K: Why?

D: bc I like some1 else...I gtg to bed. See u tomorrow.

Who does he like? OH MY GOD! Maybe Casey is right!

No. Declan can't possibly like me. We're just friends.

I pick up my iPod and scroll through my news feeds again. Rachel said: Today was so The Bomb Dot Com. Then she posted a picture of her and Casey. I'm glad they're happy. I see a status from Declan:

I hate disappointment.

All I can look at are these sad, hurt status' he's making.

Only god can help me.

I wish I never met her.

She makes me crazy.

Can someone please come save me from heart break.

He seemed so sad. It hurts me. A lot. I can go save you Declan, I will save you actually. Just let me.

I wish he'd let me save him.