Why Am I Okay?

*Kiara*

"Sorry" declan said. I blush.

"Ha-ha, its okay."

We sat down on the couch and watched The Purge. Declan cried.

"That scared the shit out of me."

"Haha, pussy. I think you should go now."

"Do I have to?"

"Yes" we got up and walked to the door, he hugged me again.

"Bye Kiara."

*Declan*

I think kiaras a good person to be my girlfriend. But...Kat. My house is cold. Very cold. Like Kats soul. I can't believe she cheated on me - well, she found a new guy. Ashton.

Scrolling through my news feeds I see that "Kat Knowles is in a relationship with Casey Cooper" what!? Wasn't Rachel....haha good, she deserves what she gets. But Kat, why? Why would you do that? C'mon Kat, are you completely heartless - or are you the female version of me...?

I log off of Facebook and go up to my room. Its even colder. I get under my covers and cry. "Why Kat, whyd you break my heart?" I say out loud. But then I remember - you broke up with her .....for Kiara.

*Kiara*

Last night was interesting. "Oh kiara, what did you do Friday night?" I can just hear Rachel nagging in my ear. "Yeah, i ate popcorn, kissed declan, and watched TV." She'd kill me.

Goddamn it. We're out of orange juice. Maybe Declan has some. His parents aren't home because they 'work' or whatever they do. I walk out of my house with socks and pajamas on.

I didn't even knock.

"Hey Declan, do you guys have any orang- Oh MY GOD, DECLAN!!!!!!"

*Declan*

"He'll be fine, he just needs some rest.". A voice said

"Are you sure he'll be fine?" I hear a familiar voice - where am I?

"It didn't hit any important veins, he'll be just fine." The first voice spoke again.

"Thank god" said a different voice - it was female. I knew who it was.

How am I okay? I don't want to be okay. Was Kiara the one who found me? Why is Rachel here? Where is 'here'?

"Declan? Declan's awake. Rachel come here, he's awake."