Would You Please Stay And Please Be Mine, Baby?

*Rachel*

Why were Declan and I bonding again? Did I really just give him relationship advice. That little bitch better take it. My friends always say I have the best advice...but I can never use my own advice.

Right now I don't know what I should do. Do I call Casey and break up with him - taking Declans word for it? Or do I just sit here with him trying to comfort him? He always hated hospitals. No one ever knew he had a sister. That's because she died - in a hospital. She was in a car accident, an ambulance came and kept her breathing. But an hour after she was in her room she died. Abbigal was honestly his best friend...and I helped him through her death.

"So, why did you really do it?" I sat down and waited for him to respond.

"My dad was getting worse. He sold half of the furniture in our house to get money for drugs. My mom brings home a guy each night. My dad doesn't even know that the bed he's sleeping in is riddled with the scent of another man."

"Why don't they just get a divorce?"

"I want them to...but they just never talk."

"It's been awhile since I've seen your mom...the last time we saw each other was -"

"Yeah, I know." I feel like he's about to cry. He misses Abbigal so much. I know it must've been hell no having me the past year for him to talk to.

"Hey, I'm sorry to interrupt but can you take me home? I really need to just g-" Kiara came back in. Followed by the doctor.

"You can go home tonight too. We gave you stitches and some pain medication - you should be fine."

"I'll take him home." I said to the tall, handsome doctor - Dr. Quinn. "Is that fine with you?" I said directed towards Kiara.

"Yeah that's fine, bit we're listening to what I want." she said crossing her arms.

"Fine." Declan said for me.

We signed him out and walked to my car. Declan got in the front - he was always a selfish bastard. I gave Kiara this look from across the top of my VW: I honestly don't know. She slammed the door just as quick as she opened it.

"Number. Three." she said pausing between each word.

"YES!" I said. If You Cant Hang.

"What's 'number three'?" Declan asked unsure of what to think.

the music came one: 'DUHNUHNUHNUHNUHNUHNUHNUH Met A Girl At Seventeen Thought She Meant The World To Me So I Gave Her Everything She Turned Out To Be A Cheat' 

A smile as big as the sun came across Declan's face. He still likes SWS. He turned the radio up. I look at Kiaras face in the mirror, she's so confused.

"You.....like Sleeping With Sirens.....?" she looked towards Declan.

"How do you think she got into them?" he said point at me.

*Kiara*

What the actual fuck? So technically I like SWS because......of Declan?

"Do you wanna sleepover tonight?" Rachel and I have been friends for awhile now, we've had many sleepovers...but not tonight.

"No, I'd rather stay home tonight." I just had the best idea - oh my satan!

Rachel dropped us off at the end of our drive ways. I walked up to Declan.

"What are you doing.?" He said laughing.

"I'm not sleeping over at Rachel's because I'm sleeping over here." I crossed my arms practically demanding that he open his side door.

"Alrighty then..."

"What, no 'Ew why'?"

"Haha, you're so cute." the amount of sarcasm he's using stings my innards.

".........What?"

"Just come inside." he said with a smirk on his face.