Fruit Punch

*Declans POV*

I hadn't seen Kat in 3 months. I missed her so much. She's so beautiful. I'm not just saying that either. Yes I've dated a couple of girls....but I really like Kat. I can't believe I didn't tell Kiara about her

"It didn't seem that important." I answered Kat. We started playing basketball - boys vs. Girls. I had the ball and this guy - Casey Cooper - kept asking for it. "Declan gimme the ball. Declan pass the ball." Okay, we all know you like balls, just calm down some.

I threw the ball to Cooper but Kat intercepted it. She looked mad. When she threw the ball to Kiara she hit her in the head.

"Kat, careful. I AM on your team." Kiara snapped at her.

"Oh, yeah. You are on my team, aren't you?" She was definatly mad.

Kat threw the ball at me, she wasn't even passing it to Kiara. She just threw it at my face. But Casey caught it and got a basket. The 10 minute bell rang and it was time to stop. Why the hell did they give us 10 minutes when we didn't even change? It was completely unnessesary.

Casey and I won. "Good game man." He raised his hand and gave me a high-five.

Casey was a cocky bastard. He's probably like that to make up for his small dick - which he probably has.

I had science next - so did Kat. Kiara had math. Thank God, I don't want those two in the same room together.

The bell rings and I just get into the room. I sat down next to Kat - in the back of the room.

'Hey babe, how was your summer." I kissed her on the cheek before Mrs. Jones came in.

"Don't 'Hey Babe' me. I'm so pissed off at you!" Why is she so angry all of a sudden - probably PMSing.

"What's wrong.?"

"We haven't seen eachother in 3 months and when I see you for the 1st time since then you're holding the hand of another whore."

"Woah now, she's not a whore - she's my neighbor." Whyd she call Kiara a whore?

"Oh really? This is what I get, I'm your fuc- your freaking girlfriend!" Mrs. Jones came in as soon as she was about to cuss at me........again.

"I see you all have been seated." Obviously we're seated, our asses are in chairs. She may be hot but she's just another dumb blonde.

Kat never talked to me the rest of the day. In math I sat next to her again.

"Hey there sexy." She ignored me.

"Do you have an extra pencil?" She ignored me.

"Am I a fucking cunt?" She ignored me.

In comm. Arts I sat behind her.

"If I'm peter will you be anne?" She ignored me.

At the end of the day I walked up to her as she was talking to her friends in the bus lobby. I fucking hate her friends. They've tried flirting with me in the past - trying to see if I'd cheat on Kat with them. Frankly, they're all ugly. I'd never date any of them.

When I walked up to her I kissed her - right infront of her friends.

"Kat........I love you." Then I hugged her. As soon as I got up from the hug I kissed her again. "I don't understand why you were mad, but I love you." The first time I said I love you to a girl...........and actually ment it.

As I walked away from Kat I see someone coming up to me. Who is it?

"Goddamn it!" They scream.

My vision is getting blurry. What's happening? My nose is bleeding. My body hit the floor.