Chocolate ~ Part 2

A/N - ^__^ Following on from where we left off. This is smut so prepare your void of human emotion face if you're in public I guess, x.

---

Their lips crashed together instantaneously, both equally hungry for the sweet taste of their counterparts lips. Gone were the days of awkward silences and miscommunications, now they moved like a well oiled machine; give and take, provide and receive, limbs and lips moving in synchronisation, the air punctuated by occasional moans and sighs of appreciation. Grateful they were yet to actually get out of bed and dressed, Alex tugged at the waist band of Scott's shorts he'd slipped on so that he was housemate acceptable. Alex ran his hands down Scott's spine, dipping just his pinkie fingers below the waist band, applying a little pressure his ass.

As the boy underneath him teased, Scott couldn't help but reciprocate, closing the distance between the two of them and gently grinding their hips together, relishing both in the friction and the moan Alex would have let out if it hadn't been swallowed by a suddenly urgent kiss from Scott. Feeling Alex's nimble but expert fingers run across his shoulder blades, up and down his back and shoulders whilst they kissed, exploring the vast amount of skin on show, was driving Scott slowly but surely insane.

"Can you please stop playing dot-to-dot with my freckles or I will have no choice but to restrain you" Scott teased, but he shuddered as he felt Alex's hands take a final trip down his back, this time slipping underneath the fabric of his shorts and boxers, pushing them down to reveal Scott was already hard and desperate for attention. But not before Alex had a taste of his own medicine.

Scott placed light but hungry kisses down Alex's torso, looking up at Alex every so often because he knew it drive him wild. Every time Alex saw those deep blue mischievous eyes replace the usually innocent baby blue ones Alex found himself practically quaking and when Scott started placing butterfly kisses above the waistband of his boxers he couldn't help the desperate pleas that escaped his lips. Once Scott had removed his boxers, (painfully slowly, much to Alex's frustration) they were both equally frantic, and after Scott had rustled through the draw to find a condom and lube, Alex was certain just the thought of his boyfriend inside of him would send him over the edge. "Go slowly please" Alex requested, suddenly wary of their role reversal, but not enough to stop him.

"I always do, baby" Scott replied simply, and it was as if his upper and lower body became disconnected; whilst their lips collided and their hands roamed each other's hair and bodies desperately, Scott drove slowly in to Alex, who stayed perfectly still once his legs were wrapped around Scott, both of them letting out low moans of pleasure. They fell back into a rhythm as they had earlier, each movement pushing Alex closer to his peak. He grinned mischievously and rolled them over, shivering in delight at the change of position and his new found authority as he sat atop of a slightly confused very turned on Scott.

He rocked his hips slightly, relishing in Scott's groans, who had one hand fisted in the sheets and the other languidly stroking Alex, before rising up and almost off Scott, teasing them both, then sinking back, repeating the process until Scott was meeting him halfway, their bodies colliding. Suddenly every nerve in Alex's body was on fire, and as Scott's stroking became faster to match the pace of their thrusts, all it took was a gentle brush against his spot and he was gone; collapsing onto Scott's chest, triggering a similar response from Scott, as he rode out their synchronised orgasms.

Alex was too blissed out to notice that Scott had pulled out and wriggled away, until he was gently cleaning up around him, careful not to interrupt the afterglow silence. Alex smiled up at the other boy, beckoning back into bed beside him. "Thank god it's Saturday, I definitely don't feel like work now" Alex joked.

"I'm not sure you'd be able to focus anyway, huh?" Scott replied cheekily, raising his eyebrows at Alex and pressing their lips together briefly, before closing his eyes, and drifting in and out of consciousness for an hour or so, postponing his encounters with anyone but the beautiful man beside him.

They could wait.

---
A/N - My love for feedback knows no bounds, so leave a comment, if you so wish. Compliments and constructive criticism is always appreciated 😊 x.