Hello, It's me

Leonardo's POV
After a long day at work I decided that it was time I headed home.
I left my building and hopped in the car when Adele's new song " hello" came on.
Believe it or not I consider myself to be a pretty decent singer.
' Hello from the other side,
I must've called a thousand times,
To tell you I'm sorry, for everything that I've done,
But when I call you never seem to be home '  I sang.
As I was singing somehow my mind drifted to Ms. Alicia. 
I know I was acting like a douche, but that's only because something strikes me about her. Shit , everything about her strikes me. The way her lips move when she talks, the swaying of her hips, her confidence, she's just a goddess. Am I going to tell her that ? Hell no. She deserves someone way better, I have too much baggage for her to deal with. 

As I was driving , I hear ambulances in the distance, I mean tons of ambulances. Me being the nosy person, I pull over and ask a lady what was going on.
" Oh, there's been an accident, I heard a drunk driver hit a woman a few minutes ago, I think it's critical." I nod my head and thank the woman and keep making my way home.
Whomever got hit I sure hope they're alright.
I finally arrive home and immediately hop in the shower, reflecting on my day.
I get out And check my phone and see 15 missed calls from Thomas , my best friend  and CFO of the company.
If he's called this many times, it better be damn important.
" Leo, where have you been??" He frantically yells.
" I was in the shower, what's wrong??" I ask growing anxious.
" I'm at the hospital, one of the workers from the company was the one in the car accident, the Alicia girl."
I froze, not Alicia, not my Alicia.
" Leo, hello, are you there?!!" Thomas asks.
" I'm on my way." I utter into the phone and rush downstairs to make my way to the hospital.
" I should've never been a douche." Is all I can think as I speed towards the hospital.

IM BACK!!
What do you guys think will happen next? Let me know (: