What happened?

Alicia P.O.V.
Beeping. All I could hear was the beeping of a machine. I tried over and over again to open my eyes and finally I got them open. I was in a hospital bed, with cords all around and on me. I heard two voices outside the door, a woman's voice and a mans voice. I recognized the mans voice from anywhere. Leonardo, the most stupid yet handsome man I know.
" So, her condition isn't critical?!!" I heard him ask the woman.
" No sir, she just has a broken leg is all."
" YES!!" I heard him shout outside the door.
" Is their anyone to take care of her for about six weeks?" The woman asked.
" Yes, she has me." Leonardo said.
No, no, no. I do not want Leonardo Garibaldi  to be  the person helping me around for the next six weeks. I refuse.
I saw the door knob turn so I closed my eyes and faked sleep.
I heard him take a seat next to me and started talking on the phone to Thomas, his bestfriend.
" Hey, Thomas. I have good news, Alicia is going to be alright! All she had is a broken leg, I thought it was critical! I'm going to be taking care of her for six weeks and so I won't be at work because I'm going to take her to my place until she feels better."
" Alright man, I'm glad to hear that. I'll keep things smooth at the company until you return." They said their goodbyes and hung up. I don't want to stay with him but I don't have a choice, seeing as I live by Myself.
I opened my eyes.
" Hey, Leo."
" Hey! You're awake!" Leo said.
" Can you get me some water?" I asked looking into his eyes." I couldn't lie, he had the most beautiful eyes.
" Of course." He said and left the room.
This is going to be a long six weeks." I thought to myself.

Leonardo's P.O.V.
I'm so glad Alicia is going to be okay. I don't know what I would do if something would've happened to her. Not because she works for me but my feelings for her intensify every day.
I don't know why I told the nurse I would take care of her for six weeks,  I guess part of me felt like I owed it to her.
I do owe it to her. And I'm going to make sure she knows that.