Christmas with Leonardo

Alicia P.O.V.

It's been a week since I've been living with Leo due to my injury and I can't lie, he's not bad.
Whatever I need, he makes sure i have it.
It's currently Christmas Eve and I insisted that we decorate and wrap gifts.
" Alicia, do you need any help? I don't want you to over work yourself!" He exclaimed walking over to me.
" Leo, I'm fine!" I said getting agitated. He acts like I can't use my hands to do something as simple as wrapping gifts.
" I think it's so cute when you call me Leo.." I heard him mumble.
" what?" I asked loudly wanting him to repeat it again.
" nothing, bella." He said going over to finish wrapping his gifts.
The one thing I can't stand about Leonardo is when he talks to me in Italian knowing I don't understand a word he's saying.
Once we were done wrapping gifts for Leo's family and mine Leo and I started looking for a movie to watch. There wasn't anything good to watch so we decided to talk instead.
" Leo?" I asked.
" Hmmm ?" He muttered sounding a bit tired but i persisted to ask him anyways because I was hoping he'd say something along the lines of " I wanna spend time with youAlicia, can't you tell I have feelings for you?"
" What made you wanna help me for six weeks? I mean I could've hired someone to help around, what made you do it?" I asked.
After I asked that Leo instantly shot up and looked at me. He looked as though he didn't know how to answer that.

Leonardo's  P.O.V.
Shit. That's a good question. I'm trying to think of what comes out of my mouth before I speak.
Honestly I wanted to tell her that the reason I wanted to take care of her is because I'm infatuated by her, and that I wanted to spend time with her in hopes that maybe, just maybe, she'll seems  like the way I see her. But I couldn't tell her that. I'm worried it would seem too overwhelming and that I would freak her out. So instead I just said this:
" The reason I wanted to help take care of you is because I know you live by yourself and your family doesn't live here so I thought I'd help out."
"Oh" is all she said.
I could tell in her eyes that she wanted me to say more, something more meaningful, but I was too afraid of the risks to do so.
" Hey, do you wanna open your gift?" I asked her in hopes to get her mood back to normal.
" yeah, yeah, of course!" She exclaimed and the way her eyes lit up when I asked was the only gift I needed at the moment.
I walked towards the tree and picked up her gift, I hope she likes it, I thought to myself.
As she opened the gift she bit her lip in excitement and all i could think about is lifting her chin and tasting those lips of hers, but that's all in my dreams for now. She opened her tiny box to discover diamond studs I bought Her that I thought she would like. She started cheesing really hard and hugged me kissing my cheek , damn near to my neck getting me all fired up.
"Damn, now Leo Jr. Is excited." I thought to myself.
" thank you, Leo, I love them!!" She squealed. I put the earrings in for her looking at her radiant face. And in that moment, it was just the two of us. Knowing that I had given her something that gave her joy was the best feeling in the world.
" Alright, time for your gift Leo!" She said happily handing me my gift.
I opened the box excitedly as if I was still a little kid and opened it to reveal the black Yeezy boost 350's I've had my eyes on for the longest. I may dress in suits all day, but I consider myself quit the sneaker head.
" Aw Alicia, you didn't have to! Thanks!" I said smiling at her.
" merry Christmas, Leo." She said, giving me the smile I so looked forward to seeing every day.
" Merry Christmas, Alicia." I said looking at her as the amazing person she is.
' man, I gotta make her mine.' Is all I could think of as she smiled at me once more.
MERRY CHRISTMAS LOVES!💖
This chapter isn't the best but I figured I'd write anyways.
Hope you enjoyed (: