New Years Eve

Alicia P.O.V.
It was currently New Year's Eve and I was so excited I was able to go out tonight. My leg was feeling better so I should be fine.
I planned on going to the club tonight with some friends from back in college, it should be fun. I was planning on wearing a black sequined dress, paired with black pumps. I thought it was simple but not too over the top.
I woke up this morning and Leo and wasn't here so I assumed he must've gone into the office or something. Since I was home alone I decided to take advantage of the opportunity and have myself a little jam session.
I opened my Spotify and put my playlist on shuffle and Dance for you, by Beyoncé came on.
Tonight I'm gonna dance for you, oh- oh
Tonight I'm gonna dance for you ,oh-oh
Tonight I'm gonna put my body on your body, boy I like it when you watch me, ah, tonight it's going down
I'll be rocking on my babe, rocking, rocking on my babe, Swirlin' on my babe, Swirlin, Swirlin' on my babe,
Baby let me put my body on your body, promise not to tell nobody,
'Cause it's 'bout to go down!
I sang as I twirled my hips to the chorus. I opened my eyes to see Leonardo standing there staring at me, eyes dark, full of lust. I felt my cheeks get hot out of embarrassment as he walked towards me.
" Thanks for the show, guess you living with me isn't so bad after all." He pecked my lips and proceeded walking past me and down the hall.. Damn. Where did that come from?
I checked my phone and it was already 8:00 pm so I decided I'd get in the shower and start getting ready.
After my shower I moisturized from head to toe and then put my undergarments and then my robe. I had no idea what to do to my hair so figured a sleek bun would do the trick. After my hair was done, i put in the earrings Leo got me, then I started on my makeup. I'm not much of a heavy makeup wearer, but I figured I'd do a little more just for tonight.
By time I was done with my makeup it was 9:45. I un - tied my robe and put on my dress and then my heels. Not gonna lie , I looked damn good so I had to snap some selfies right quick.
" Leo!!" I'm leaving I yelled loud enough to where he could hear me while walking towards the front door.
" ready to go?" Leo asked standing by the door already dressed.
He scanned me up and down giving me the same look as he did before, he didn't look quite bad himself.
" Where are you going?" I asked.
" Same place as you,sweetheart. " he replied with a smirk on his face.
Leonardo P. O. V.
My baby looked good as fuck. I thought scanning her up and down. She's not my baby yet, but trust me, I'm gonna make damn sure she is before some other man comes and sweeps her up. If I just get to know her better, maybe she'll start to like me. But me being he difficult person I am, she deserves better. If she found out about my past, I'm sure she'd pack her things and run first chance she got.
I pushed my thoughts aside and opened the door for her as we drove into Times Square.
While I was driving, Wet Dreamz, by J.Cole came on. I couldn't help myself but to rap a few lines.
Cole, Cole world, let me take y'all back man, as I do so well, Wasn't nothin like that, first time, she was in my math class, long hair, brown skin, with the fat ass, sat beside me, used to laugh had mad jokes, the teacher always got mad, so we passed notes, It started off so innocent, she had a vibe and a nigga started diggin' it. I rapped while Alicia looked at me in shock.
" The Italian stallion can rap?!!" She asked laughing.
" yeah, He's one of my favorite artists!" I laughed back paying attention to the road. It was times like this when I could make Alicia laugh when I felt content and happy.
We soon arrived to the night club and the line was so long, but it was New Years so this was normal.
" we're never gonna get in!" Alicia exclaimed looking a little upset.
Aw. She's so cute.
" Its alright, Bella, I just happen to know the owner. After I said that her face lit up with joy, she's so gorgeous I could look at her all day.
Valet parked my car as the bouncers let us in.
" I see my friends!I'll catch up with you later" Alicia said as she walked off in that dress of hers. Oh, the things I could do to her.
I checked my watch, it read 11:30 pm.
" oh, where did the time go." I thought to myself. I made my way to the bar, I figured I should only have one drink so I can drive us back home later.
I sat down and ordered my drink while checking my phone.
" Good night so far?" A guy next to me asked. He had light skin and brown eyes and was pretty well built, not as built as me though.
" yeah, you ?" I asked.
" Great, I'm Rico." He said while reaching out for my hand.
" Leonardo, nice to meet you too." I said shaking his hand.
Alicia P. O. V.
This club was so crazy I could barely move, it was packed tonight but I should've expected that. I was dancing with my friends from college when Melinda, my old roommate walked up with this brunette, she was really pretty.
" Hey, Alicia girl!" Melinda exclaimed while pulling me in for a hug.
" This is my co- worker and friend, Natalie." She said.
" hi, nice you to meet you Alicia, Melinda talks about you all the time!" She was nice , don't get me wrong, but something seemed off about her.
" Hi, nice to meet you too!" I said shaking her hand.
" let's dance!!" Melinda said right as the countdown was happening.
The dj turned off all the music as everyone was shouting :
TEN
NINE
EIGHT
SEVEN
SIX
FIVE
FOUR
THREE
TWO
ONE
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Everyone exclaimed as party strings flew everywhere and random people started making out.
About an hour later I was walking towards the front talking to Melinda and Natalie when I spotted Leo and Rico.
What is he doing here? And why is he with Leo?
I approached them and Leo put his arm around me, introducing me to Rico.
" Oh, we've meet before." Rico said with a sadistic smirk on his face.
" how do you know him Alicia?" Leo asked with a confused expression. " yeah, he's my ex." I said in disgust. Natalie walked up and Leo's face dropped.
" Natalie?" He asked.
" hey, Leo." She said in a flirty way, they obviously knew each other.
" You guys know each other ?" I asked.
" yeah, she's my ex. " Leo said in disgust while she smirked.
What a great start to the new year.. I thought to myself.

HAPPY NEW YEARS LOVES!!
I hope you all have the best 2016 as possible!! (:
Let me know what you think of this chapter 😊