Imagine. (Toby)

"(Y/N). Wake up." your bestfriend says. "Leave me alone. ughhh" you say as you crawled closer in the sheets. "Fine."

Your POV.

Yes, my bestfriend is a boy. I'm sleeping at his couch because I stayed at their house last night. And he's Toby McDonough. Why, you ask? I have no idea.

"(Y/N), you have to get up. NOW. ASAP" Toby says as he pulled the sheets. "GET OUT. I WANNA SLEEP" I yell. "Don't want to do this but...." he says. Oh no. "TOBY STOP IT" I yell as he continues tickling you. "OKAY I'M UP! STOP IT TOBY" "Hmmm no. Say 'Toby McDonough is the bestest friend and hottest friend I ever had' first." oh no he didn't. "NEVER" I yelled at him. "Okay" he says tickling me more "OKAY FINE. TOBY MCDONOUGH IS THE BESTEST FRIEND AND HOTTEST FRIEND I EVER HAD" I yell as Toby stops tickling me. Thank da lord.

"Just get married already." A voice says. "Oh... hey there bros Did you see.. or hear any of that?" Toby asks his brothers. "Long enough to see you two being sweet, like what Riley said. Just get married already" Connor says as he and Riley rolled their eyes and left the room, leaving you and Toby blushing. "Well, that was awkward...." you say. "Very" Toby says as you both look at each other and bursted out laughing.