Imagine. (Toby)

Holla. So Toby got the most votes when I asked on twitter which boy should be next (((again lol))). Anyways, enjoy! haha :)

-Loraine

Toby's POV

"What movie do you guys wanna watch?" Connor asked. "MONSTERS UNIVERSITY!" Me and Riley screamed while Thomas and Braiden screamed "AFTER EARTH!" "Aww come on! Nobody wants to watch World War Z?" Connor asked. "NO!!!!!!!!!" we all screamed while Connor rolled his eyes, poor brother haha. "Fine. Tell you guys what, why don't we talk about this? While you, Toby.... go buy some drinks and snacks." Thomas said as he gave me some money. WHY ME? Ugh, it sucks being the youngest.

"Ow! Oh, sorry!" "Sorry miss! I wasn't watching where I was going." I said as I fixed my hat and looked at the person I bumped on damn she's very pretty. "OMG! Toby, hey!" "uh hey! Uh are you a fan?" "A fan? Oh! Of you and your brothers and friends band. Haha kinda, but don't you recognize me?" She said and I tilted my head in confusion. "I'm guessing you don't haha. Anyways! It's me (Y/N)! You know, (Y/F/N)?" [note: It means, your full name :)] 'she said. woah! she changed... a lot. "OH MY! (Y/N)! I didn't recognize you! You changed like alot. You're uh.... prettier now!" "So you're saying I was uglier before? Haha joke, yeah I get that like alot from our old friends who I already bumped on." "NO! I was saying you're prettier now because you were uhhh. cute before." I said while blushing and I saw her blushing too. SCORE ONE FOR TOBY! "oh uh thanks Toby. Anyways, I have to go meet my cousin now! Bye! Nice seeing you again." she said but before she left I said "Wait! Here's my number by the way and can we meet tomorrow afternoon at Starbucks?" "Uh sure! See you!" (Y/N) said as she grabbed the paper with my number on it and headed out..

"So.. we see you have a new girlfrieeeeeend there." a voice said behind me. "uh hey guys, did any of you saw that?" I asked. "We saw all of that." Braiden said.. "Oh... well uhmm." "We'll talk about this later, we're watching Monsters University. Now come on, let's buy snacks because somebody here forgot to buy some." Connor said while Thomas, Braiden and Riley was smirking at me.

"Hey Toby! It's (Y/N)! See you tomorrow at Starbucks, I might run late though because I'm gonna be at my cousin's and it's far, but don't worry, I'm still going! :) <3" (Y/N) texted. "HEY GUYS LOOK! Toby's new girly friend texted him!" Riley said as he snatched my phone out of my hand. During and after the movie, the guys were still teasing me and I think I was red as a tomato.