Imagine. (Riley)

Riley got the most votes when I asked which boy I should do an imagine of next on Twitter. So here it is, dedicated to all Riley girls especially my close Riley girls friends. Haha enjoy and yes ignore another cheekyness part. lol :) <3

-Loraine

It was your birthday today, you were heading to your classroom and immediately you got mobbed by bunch of "happy birthday (Y/N)" greetings, you were looking all over your classroom for your boyfriend, Riley and you were wondering why he wasn't there and you whispered "Did he forget my birthday?" while trying to hold back the tears.

-Lunch time-

"Hey (Y/N)!" you hear a voice say.. "Oh hey Toby!" "I just wanted to greet you happy birthday! And oh, somebody told me to give this." Toby said as he handed you a note. "Thanks Toby! Uh who is that somebody?" "Welcome! You'll find out soon oh well I gotta go, bye (Y/N)!"

You open the note and it says "Meet me at the back of your house later. After school ends, come to the back immediately."

Riley's POV

"Did you give it to her?" I asked Toby. "Yeah, goodluck bro." Toby says. Okay so basically, I planned all of this.. Make (Y/N) think I forgot her birthday I skipped school today to plan something for her.

Your POV

Who the heck even wrote the note, i don't think it's really since he isn't at school and that doesn't look like his handwriting oh my god should I even go to the back? what if it's a rapist or a --- "HEY!" "Oh hey Connor god you scared me for a second there" I say. "Oh sorry, I just wanted to say hi to you and happy birthday btw!" "Oh, thanks Connor" "No problem and... enjoy your gift at the back of your house." I was about to ask him how he knew but he already disappeared. Okay since Connor knows it I'll just go to the back....

OH MY GOD.

Riley's POV

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY (Y/N)!!" I scream at the top of my lungs. "Riley oh my but I thought you...." "Forgot your birthday? I would never. I pretended to forget and I skipped school just so I can prepare my gift to you... And this it." I looked around and I'm proud of what I have done, I set up old colorful lights, happy birthday signs, balloons and a dinner for two. "So, do you like it?"

Your POV

"Like? MORE LIKE LOVE! Thank you so much Riley, i love you so so so much." I say as he kissed me and twirled me around. And until know, I still know I feel lucky to have Riley as my boyfriend. He would be that kind of boyfriend who would stick up for you, care for you, love you, would never cheat on you in short, the perfect dream guy.