Imagine. (Thomas)

You and your bestfriend are at Starbucks. "Hey (Y/N) I'm just gonna go to the restroom you go get our drinks" and you nodded your head. You got your drinks and you went to look for a place to sit when you bumped into someone. "Oh sorry there! I wasn't looking. Did your drink spill?" the guy asked. You recognized him but couldn't make it out because he was wearing glasses. "No, it's okay!" You say "Again I'm so sorry I have to go, bye!" he said then rushed out of the store. "Hey! let's go home." your bestfriend says and you two head to your houses

Your POV

*SKYPE CALL* Hm, maybe this is my bestfriend calling. I accepted the call and it wasn't her, it was my friend I knew through skype. Wondering why? Well, I like calling people on skype by dialing numbers and I dialed him. We got to chat for hours so now we're really close. "(Y/N)!!!!!!!!" Thomas said. "THOMASSSS!" i said. "Oh my god, guess what." "What?" "I just bumped into this girl at Starbucks! But I think I've embaressed myself she was so pretty I couldn't see her face much because of my glasses but she was really pretty." he said. i think my heart just shattered, well see I got this tiny crush on Thomas. I'm just afraid to admit it. but weird. "Uh Thomas. What Starbucks were you at?" "Uh I think it was near your home!" "Oh but I bumped into somebody also at Starbucks, were you wearing a white hoodie?" "Yeaaah." "WAIT. I think you bumped into me!" I say. "No waaay! I didn't even recognize you ugh so sorry (Y/N)." "Aw it's okay Thomas. But seriously, you just said I was pretty." I said while blushing. "You are really." he said and I could see his cheeks were getting red. "(Y/N), I like you." he whispers but I heard it. "what?" "NOTHING!" "okay"

We spent like 4 hours talking to each other. "Well I gotta go now (Y/N)" "Before you go, don't worry Thomas, I like you too." I say with a wink and ended the call. Before I ended it, I can see he smiled. After that I received a text, "Meet up at Starbucks tomorrow? ;) -Thomas" and I replied with "sure! -(Y/N) <3"

SORRY IF THIS IS SHORT OKAY I'LL MAKE IT UP TO YOU GUYS I PROMISE. ILY ALL

-Loraine