Imagine. (Braiden)

Sorry for not updating these past few days.. Busy with school aka hell haha okay well yeah sorry if this Braiden imagine is a lil' bit short for yaa. :) -Loraine

You were at the mall with your friends, your boyfriend just cheated on you and they were trying to cheer you up. "Oh come on (Y/N)! Cheer up, we all know he's a douchebag." your friend says. "We told you to break up with him but you didn't listen though" your other friend says. "Yeah I know it's my fault but ugh nevermind..." you say quietly. "Okay, me and her will buy you your favorite ice cream to make you cheer up a little! Stay here okay." your friend says while taking your other friend to the ice cream store nearby.

-20 minutes later-
"wow it's been minutes now what happened to them." you mumble. You decided to walk around the park while waiting for your friends. But then you bumped into someone. "oh sorry Miss! Did you get hurt or something?" a guy asked. "Oh no, I'm alright sorry... BRAIDEN?!" you say suprised. You never thought you'll see Braiden again."Braiden? Wood? Is that really you?" you asked. "Wait...(Y/N)?!" "Yes! What are you doing here?" "I just came to visit the Philippines again but only me this time. Hey! You look prettier now than the last time I saw you." he said as you blushed slightly. "Thanks I guess. Haha nice seeing you again!" "Same to you" he said. "(Y/N)!!!!" you hear your two friends shout.

Your POV
Uh oh. "WHERE WERE YOU?!" "We've been looking everywhere!" they mobed me with questions and their screams. "GUYS! I'll explain later! Just wait for me there again pleaseeee?" I whispered to them. They got confused but then they saw Braiden and said "Oh okay! We'll wait for you there." they said while smirking and winking.

"Uh sorry about that Braiden!" "Nah it's alright, by the way, I have to go now. I just landed here and I still have some jetlag, can we meet here tomorrow again?" he asks. "Sure!" .... "STARBUCKS!" we both shouted and laughed. "Haha alright bye (Y/N)!" he said while he kissed my cheek and I blushed again. LIKE SUPER RED.

"We saw all of that" My friends say and made me blush more.