Imagine. (Riley)

Woop woop. Again, don't mind my cheekyness. Deal with it. Okay joke hahaha so uh enjoyyyy! And, idk why I had this idea for an imagine lol but srsly, I REALLY DON't KNOW WHERE I GOT THIS HUEHUE. kbye haha.

-Loraine

Imagine.

Before you went to school, you were suprised to see Riley heading to your house. He told you that your boyfriend was cheating on you with another girl, you didn't believe him so that's why Riley got mad and he screamed at you saying "DON'T COME CRYING TO ME WHEN YOU GET HURT!" then he walked out of your house. You were so shocked because this was the first time Riley screamed at you. You didn't realize it was almost time for school so you rushed out and headed to your school while holding back the tears...

Riley's POV

"I RUINED EVERYTHING. GOD WHY AM I SO STUPID." I whisper-shouted "What really happened? Please explain Riley.." Connor said. "Yeah, and why was (Y/N) crying when she went out of her house?" Toby asked. "Ugh okay so what happened is I saw her boyfriend, (insert a guy's name you want here) was with another girl yesterday. He was cheating on her, I know it because I saw him kissing that girl. So that's why I asked to stop at (Y/N)'s house to tell her. But she wouldn't believe me so I don't know why but I screamed at her..." "WHAT?!" Connor and Toby screamed at the same time. "DUDE WHY DID YOU SCREAM AT HER? You never did that!" Toby screamed. "Yeah, why Riley why? Man, what are you gonna do? This is a serious problem." Connor said.

After a few minutes later, we were almost near school when Toby said "WAIT! I have an idea." The three of us looked at each other and nodded our heads. Toby told us his plan while we were headed to school.

Your POV

Well at least I made it to school without looking like a wreck. I still can't believe Riley screamed at me... Oh wait, is that (insert a guy's name you want here again)? With..... another girl.. AND THEY'RE KISSING? Riley was right.... Ugh I should've believed him. Where is he anyway? I have to apologize to him I can't believe I even "Ouch!" some guy said. "RILEY!" "Oh hey (Y/N)" "Look Riley, I should've believed you I'm so sorry okay, can we at least talk about it?" "Go to my classroom after school ends." he said and left.

School ends and you headed to the Riley's classroom to talk to Riley. When you went there you saw a sign saying 'I'm so sorry. Please forgive me (Y/N)?' "Look... I know I that I shouldn't have screamed at you. I'm so sorry (Y/N). I just had to tell you because I didn't want you to find out by yourself and get hurt, so please forgive me?" "I forgive you Riley. I'm sorry for not believing you." You say as you hug him. "(Y/N).. I like you." You were shocked and Riley was freaking out now saying "Oh god (Y/N) I'm so sorry I shouldn't have said that." over and over again. "RILEY! RILEY! Listen to me." You say as you turned his heads to face you. "I like you too. I always liked you. I guess that I just liked (insert a guy's name you want here again) because I always see other girls who likes you so I.." Riley cut you off by kissing you "Sorry you were talking to much." "It's alright..." you say while blushing. "So, should we go now?" Riley asked while blushing too. You two exited the room holding hands and blushing.

whoop whoop corny! hahahahaha.