Preference: Lazy Days

Connor: You just woke up when you got a text from your boyfriend Connor.

"Hey, r u busy? :) -connor"

"No, why? I'm too lazy to do anything :p" you replied.

"I see ur lazy too. Can I come over?"

"Yeah sure! Lazy day aye? haha. :D"

"Great. I'll be over in a few minutes."

You took a shower and dressed into a white sweater and black leggings.

Minutes later, you heard the doorbell ring.

"LAZY DAY!" Connor shouted while he went inside your house, placing the Starbucks drinks and DVDs on the coffee table.

"Movie marathon?" You ask with a smile.

"With Starbucks." He said and handed you your fave drink.

You and Connor spent the entire day watching movies like Frozen, Tangled and etc while eventually falling asleep after a long day of just watching movies.

Riley: "Goodmorning" You say to your boyfriend Riley who was in the kitchen making breakfast.

"Goodmorning!" He said happily while giving you a kiss on the cheek and placing your breakfast on the table.

After finishing breakfast, Riley placed a bunch of pillows and blankets on the couch. You both look at each other "Lazy day?" you both ask and laugh. The two of you nodded at each other and shouted "LAZY DAY IT IS!"

You two spent the entire day goofing around, having pillow fights, watching TV and building a fort.

Toby: You groan as your alarm clock blasts. You shut it off and tried to get up. You changed into comfortable clothes and laid in bed again. "It's like 7am. I can still sleep" you thought.

You woke again, but this time because of someone.

And there you spot your boyfriend Toby.

"What are you doing here?" You asked.

"You said you were gonna come over. But you didn't so I just came here and I saw you still asleep." He says laughing. You look at the clock and saw it was 11am. You were supposed to go to Toby's at 10:30!

"Oops, sorry." You say. "I can sense your lazy, wanna have a lazy day?" He asks showing you a bunch of movies and popcorn.

"Yes!" You screamed happily.

You and Toby spent the whole day just cuddling in bed, eating popcorn. And sometimes did pillow fights.

--------

Hi guys! Hope y'all liked this. Sorry if it's short, I have terrible writer's block lol.

Please comment what kind of preferences or imagines I should write next, I'll try to think of a idea! :)

Vote, comment and fan x

-loraine