Preference: Babysitting

Riley: "Oh god (Y/N)! babe! He's crying, what do i do?!" Riley asks frustrated. The two of you were babysitting his aunt's new born baby. "Okay let me have him! Hold this!" You say as you take the baby from his arms and hand him the baby bottle after you held the baby he stopped crying immediately. "How did you do that?!" Riley asks suprised "I don't know, I guess your cousin likes me more than you." You say as you stuck a tounge out at Riley. He just stuck his tounge out too and said "I love you, you little goonball" "Haha very nice, I love you too crazy child! Hey why don't we watch a movie?" you say. "Yeah sure! I'll go put on Finding Nemo for my cousin." he says while running to the cds. The two of you spent the whole day watching Finding Nemo with his cousin.

Connor: Your mom just asked you to babysit your baby sister while she was gone for 2 days. Connor wanted to help so you let him. "I'm gonna buy food for her, watch and take care of her okay babe?" "Of course!" Connor says as he kisses your cheek. After you bought food you head home to see Connor and your baby sister sleeping on the couch. She used Connor's chest as a pillow. "Aww they're so cute." you snapped a pic of them and tweeted it.

Toby: "Okay babe your little cousin is awesome." Toby says as he walked out of your cousin's room. "Really?" you ask while baking cookies for you, Toby and your cousin. "Yeah! I love playing games with him. Can we babysit him again next time?" he asks with a smile on his face. "Well if you want." you say. "YAY! Thanks (Y/N)!" Toby says as he grabs a cookie on the plate and ran all the way to your cousin's room. You visited him and your cousin and saw them playing video games. "Aw you guys both look like father and son!" you say. "One day (Y/N), we'll also have a son like your amazing cousin!" Toby says and you can feel yourself blushing. "Oooooohhhh" your cousin says. "Whoops" Toby says.

Braiden: "Thank you (Y/N) for helping me babysit my neighbor's baby" Braiden says. "Of course! anything for you Braiden." you say. You were holding the baby and trying to get her to sleep. Braiden starts singing a lullaby and the baby falls asleep. "Thanks Brai" "No problem." After she fell asleep, you put her inside her crib. "She sleeps like an angel" you and Braiden both say. You guys left her room and headed to the living room and cuddled while watching Toy Story.

Thomas: "We knew this would happen" Thomas says. "Yep. Go get the things" you say as you pushed Thomas away to get a fresh diaper, powder and baby wipes. He came back with those things. You and Thomas both changed the baby's diaper after many times of struggling with changing it. "Next time I'm not helping you." Thomas says to you as he stuck his tounge out. "THOMAS!!" you scream and he ran. You chased after him around the house while the baby was watching both of you.

Hi guys! Sorry for not updating, i'm busy with school and studies sigh. here's a preference! wait for my imagines. will upload them "soon" haha kidding but really i'll upload them maybe this week or next week :)

-Loraine