Chapter 9: Mixed Feelings

“Oy.”

I heard a faint voice as I stirred beneath the sheets.

“Oyyy~! Jasselle!” The voice yelled louder as it neared me.

"Baka~! I'm sleeping!" Jasselle growled and smacked Naruto in the face with the pillow before curling into a ball. The boy fell to the ground and twitched before grabbing the blankets as he weakly stood up.

"Damnit, who ever said that waking you up would be easy.." he accidentally pulled the blankets off of her, revealing her every womanly curve draped in lingerie. Her eyes shot open and darted at the now sweating and nervous Uzumaki.

"Naruto..." she growled.

"G-Gomen!! I didn't mean to- I mean I didn't know you were- BAH!" her fist connected across his jaw, making him hit the floor with birds circling around his head and 'X's in his eyes.

"Tch.." Jasselle covered herself with the sheet and looked to Kushina as she came into the room with concern written on her features.

"What happened, dattebane?!"

The girl closed her eyes and turned away. "Hmph. I guess he was just trying to wake me up.. but he exposed me and ended up with a punch to the face. Not the best way to start the morning if you ask me." 

Kushina twitched a bit, then forced a closed eyed smile. "Naruto... Never wake up a woman by taking the covers from her body. Wakatta?" her smile widened. The young man nodded while still in a daze and Kushina looked to Jasselle.

"So.. Breakfast is ready and on the table. Hurry and join us, will you?" 

"Hai." she agreed.

The habanero woman left the room and a sadistic but genuine smile came to Jasselle's lips. "Ikuzo, Naruto."

He slowly got up and rubbed his head. "Mmm, aren't you gonna get dressed first??"

She blinked. "You're right... 'Kuso!" she dashed out of bed and fled into the bathroom while slamming the door behind her. After discarding the sheet and her clothing, she glanced around in panic. "Chikashou.. NARUTO!!"

He furrowed his eyebrows and looked to the bathroom door. "Nandattebayo?!?!"

The door suddenly cracked open and she gave a sheepish smile, revealing her pearl-like teeth. He blushed a bit from noticing how pretty she looked when she smiled.

"I don't have any clothes, Naruto..."

“Ahhh!” he yelled. "You're so high maintenanced!" 

Just as she opened her mouth to argue back, he laughed and walked out of the room with his hands behind his head. “I’ll be right back.”

"...hm." She closed the door and leaned against the wall with her arms folded beneath her plump breasts. Her skin was like tanned porcelain, and her dark hair rested over her breasts, concealing her nipples.

'I wonder what Kato is up to right now...' Her fist tapped against her upper arm as she waited patiently for Naruto to return, and when he did, there was a loud knock at the door. 

"Nani?" she opened it slightly to look at him.

"This was all I could find.. it's the smallest thing I have." he held out a pair of heart boxers with a white shirt. She raised a brow at the boxers, but thanked him and took it anyways. A bright smile swept over Naruto's features. "Don't worry about it."

He blushed softly from noticing her hips from the crack in the door as she turned away before closing it. With a streak of blood coming down his nose, he walked out and went downstairs with a dazed look in his eyes.