chapter 1

Hey, so this is the first chapter so sorry if it is short and boring but yeah. And also this is on my tablet so sorry for any mistakes. Thank you♥♥

Rebecca's POV

"Morning Jessi" My sister and I shared rooms, although our room is huge and when I say huge I mean HUGE. We both have double beds on either sides, she has a blue and white cover and I have grey and white, we like to have the same thing.

"Morning babes, did you sleep well?" She asked with her raspy morning voice, we always called eachother 'babes or baby' all those weird names.

"Yeah I did, but I had the weirdest dream ever!" Jessi looks at me like a had a dream about a huge hairy spider in our room. Just saying, we hate spiders.

"What did you dream about then??"

"Well you see, you know how we are like in love with rugby, and so I had a dream about that we were playing for our team and that we just won the Rugby World Cup! How funny is that!" We both burst into laughter, tears rolling down my cheeks I was laughing so hard. Jessi was holding her stomach she was laighing so hard too.

The next minute I hear my mom call me and saying that our neighbours are moving. Jessi and I look at each other and scream "YESSSS!!!" We never liked our neighbours they always moaned at us saying that we were to loud and that we always come home to late and make noise...... I could go on but you know, they didnt like us and we didnt like them.

Later that day.

Jessi and I were talking about how we were so happy that it was school holidays and that we didn't have to go bach to school for another month. We were so happy.

"OMG, Rebecca there are some people looking at the house next to ours and they are nodding and smiling." I jump up quickly to see what they look like. There was a man and a lady and a girl standing next to them. She looked like she was 15. She had this long brown beautiful hair and these dark brown eyes. She was very pretty. But then suddenly she threw her hands up in the air and started yelling at her parents and pointing at the house with a disgusted look on her face. Jessi and I looked at eachother and started laughing and said both at the same time "NO!!"

More and more people came to look at the house and just carried on walking past. We were looking if a hot guy would come but they all didnt like the house. Soon enough Jessi and I got bored so we went up to our rooms and started watching our favourite T.V series 'The Walking Dead'

Soon after that it was 5 o'clock so we both decided to go to the movies at Blue Route mall, and that is when we saw these 4 guys that were signing a piece of paper and it looks like they have just bought the house. Jessi looks at me and whispered to me
"I am so happy they just bought that house because they look like angels sent from heaven."
"Yes me too"

We walked off laughing together.

______________________________________________________________

Okay so I am sorry if that was boring but that was just the start so I will get pretty steaming soon. So please read and comment. Thanks ♥♥

And if you would like to follow me on instagram
@rebecca_gradidge hahah just saying ♥♥

Characters

* One Direction as themselves
* Rebecca as Sarah Hyland
* Jessi as Selena Gomez
* Ashleigh as Ariana Grande