chapter 10

Sorry guys I haven't been updating because I have been writing exams. ♥♥

Rebecca's POV

I was lying on my back with my legs wrapped around Harrys back. My arms were around his neck pulling him closer. He left big kisses down the side of my neck, I tilted my neck so he could have more access. All of a sudden my dad is screaming.

"Rebecca what are you doing!! I came in here to apologise to Harry for being rude but here you are doing..... This!!!" He screams

My dad then runs over to Harry who is still on top of me pulls him off and throws him to the floor. He picks me up and puts me on the other side of him, far from Harry.

"Dad can you please just stop with this hole hurting Harry thing!" I try and get him to listen

My dad turns to me dead in the eye, he just glares at me and then looks over at who has this sexy smirk on his face and of course I start laughing and then my dad starts screaming again, like he always does.

"I dont know why you cant be like Jessi Rebecca!! Because the boy that she may like is actually nice. He doesnt go and give her hickys and fake a pregnancy and let her dad find her on a bed with a boy!!!" He explains "For all we know, Harry is probably just a fuck buddy!!"

All eyes in the room just went huge from my dads words. Mostly Harrys. I mean he just called the one guy I like a 'fuck buddy' like really!?!?

"No dad, you have no say in this. Because Harry and I like eachother okay, so you cant go around calling him a fuck buddy when's he is not!" I yell

"Ya dad Becca is right, Harry and her are like unbreakable. They are always around eachother and they really like eachother" Jessi says and I feel like kissing her for what she just said.

"Fine fine, but Jessi you are keeping an eye on them to make sure she doesnt go and do things she will regret!" My dad said

She nodded and my dad left the room. Then suddenly I fell to the floor crying my eyes out, screaming that my dad cant speak to Harry like this and that this is all my fault.

"Babe it will be fine, trust me!" Harry hugged me and gave me a small kiss on the cheek

Later that day

Jessi's POV

Ashleigh was here and we were all sitting in mine and Beccas room talking about our next door neighbours. I had the biggest news ever to tell

"Hey guys you will never guess what Niall asked me!?...... he asked if I would like to be his girlfriend!!" I screamed and got tackled In hugs. "Yeah he said that after our dad said all those things about me and him, he asked me!!"

They were all so happy for me but Becca looked a bit upset so I asked her what was going on.

"Becca whats wrong, you seem so sad?"

"Well you see, when dad said that Harry was just a 'fuck buddy' Harry sort of laughed like he was thinking the same thing, ya know?" She explained

Apparently Ashleigh and Zayn are going out but we could all see that coming.

I could see that Becca was mad so I thought what I could do to help her...

Then I remembered that tomorrow our family was coming over again cause it was someone's birthday and they wanted it at our place.

Then I also remembered that our cousin Pat Lambie is also coming and he is bringing his friend Handre Pollard who is BEAUTIFUL!!

I think we may have a little plan for the hole Harry thing.

_________________________________________________________

Characters

* One Direction as themselves
* Rebecca as Sarah Hyland
* Jessi as Selena Gomez
* Ashleigh as Ariana Grande