chapter 5

Rebecca's POV

"What is this Rebecca!! Is that a hicky!!! From who!! If that was Harry I am going to chop off his balls!" My mom yells

Jessi starts laughing because my mom just said that she was going to chop off his balls. I nearly started laughing but this isn't the good time.

"Okay mom, I am sorry. It will never happen again, I promise!" I try to explain. "But mom could you please help me to hide it from dad, cause if he sees it, he WILL chop off Harrys head."

My mom agreed to help me. She showed me how to hide it properly with this expensive base. When we were done, we all walked down to the living room and there was my dad. Not looking very happy.

"Hey sweetie" my mom spoke happily and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Wow wow wow guys, get a room!!" Jessi said and we laughed.

"Well you two shouldn't be talking!" Our dad fired back.

"Oh yeah, mom dad, I just want to run next door quickly to go get my clothes that I left there." Jessi said. "Please guys, I just got my new Nikes and I am not leaving them there!"

My parents nodded and then looked at me.

"I also want to go and get my stuff" I tried to explain.

"Oh HEL NO YOUR NOT, you are staying right here!!" My dad shouted.

"No no no please, I want to go get my clothes and ....and see Harry." I begged.

"No Rebecca! Jessi can get it for you!! And for that boy..we dont even know him and he properly doesnt even care about you!!" My dad screamed at me.

"Well I think Harry does care about me beacuse he gave me this fucking love bite!" I yelled and showed him my neck.

It was dead quiet, no one moved. Jessi suddenly broke the ice and said..

"I um... I am going to um... g-go now" she spoke and ran outside.

My dad glared at me and I glared at him back. We just stood there. We didnt even realise that my mom had left the room.

"You better go to your room right now! Before I do something that I will regret!!" He said through his teeth.

I turned around and ran up the stairs as fast as I could, tears coming in my eyes. As soon as I closed the door the tears just came rolling down.

Jessi's POV

I rang the door bell and in seconds I was greeted by Harry.

"Where is Becca??" Harry asked.

"Well hello to you too" I laughed at him " She got into trouble with my parents so she wasnt aloud to go out." I tried to explain.

I was suddenly greeted by Niall and he gave me a big hug and a peck on the cheek. They closed the door behind me.

"So... where is Becca, she said she was coming?" Harry said with a very sad look on his face.

"Well thanks to you for giving her that big red Love Bite, my dad saw it and sent her to her room." I laughed just at the thought.

"Oh" was all he could say.

"I came to get my stuff from the other night." I told Niall

When I got my stuff, Niall and I were sitting on the couch talking. I mean I wasnt just going to leave.

I looked to my side and there was Harry, sitting outside looking up at our house.

I looked closer and there was Rebecca looking through her window at Harry. Even though Harry was at his house and Becca was still in her room looking down at Harry, it was so cute. Because when I looked closer Harry was holding up I sign to Becca, and that read...

'I Miss You'

___________________________________________________________

Characters

* One Direction as themselves
* Rebecca as Sarah Hyland
* Jessi as Selena Gomez
* Ashleigh as Ariana Grande