chapter 2

Shelly's POV (mom)

My two daughters hopped down the stairs with their best friend Ashleigh. Rebecca was wearing the white high wasted shorts and her new black and white nikes, with this red flower crop top. Jessi was wearing her black ripped shorts with her Adidas, she was also wearing white crop top. Their best friend Ashleigh was wearing skinny black jeans that were folded at the bottom and a flowy black crop top. With her white heel all stars.

I did not like the way their bums were showing in those pants

They came running down the stairs with a very happy look on their faces.

"Mom and Dad, we are all going to go say hi to our next door neighbours and introduce ourselves." Jessi said very quickly.

Mike replied saying "Be careful please, we dont know them."

They all ran out of the house very quickly. Mike and I looked out the window to see what was going on.

The first boy Rebecca hugged, he had long brown curly hair that went up to his sholders. He was also wearing a very loose top that showed half of his stomach. He had to many tattoos all over which I didnt like at all.

The boy that Jessi hugged looked a bit better, he didnt have any tattoos and he had this dirty blonde hair. The two other boys were wearing similar things and they both had tattoos. Their pants though are way to tight.

Jessi's POV

When we had all hugged one another and introduced ourselves, the boy that name was Harry pulled Becca back in and gave her a huge and then squeezed her ass. Then suddenly Niall pulled me in and started rubbing his hands up and down my body and I could feel me start to blush. Ashleigh was pulled in by Louis and he whispered something to her that made her giggle. The next minute I hear our parents come storming out and yelling.

"What in the lords name are you doing!!" My dad yelled angrily, his face was brighter than a tomato. We all looked at my dad with a shocked expression. He started yelling at the four boys, they all just had huge grins on their faces.

"What do you think you are doing, holding these girls like that!"

Harry replied with this grin "sorry sir we were just saying hello" and then slapped Beccas bum, she blushed. Our dad went full out, she started swearing and yelling at them. Suddenly Liam started talking, "hey boys lets just leave them, they have other things to do."

Our parents pulled all of us quite roughly into the house and sent us all to the room.

Mike's POV

"I don't want these boys living next to us, they are just all bad!!"

"Dont worry sweetheart, there are only four of them, nothing bad will happen. Our daughter's and Ashleigh are good girls." Shelly tried to explain. The next minute they four boys started yelling and cheering, we both looked out of the window to see what was going on. That is when I saw it.

The one boy that name was Louis I think, ran behind the big truck and opeded the back doors, 15 more SHIRTLESS boys came running out, then 5 more girls just jumped out.

"At least our girls can make friends with the girls?" Shelly tried to explain. Then all the 5 girls ran up to a boy and jumped into their arms and started making out, right there!!

"I WANT THEM OUT NOW!!"

_________________________________________ _____________

Characters

*  One Direction as themselves
*  Rebecca as Sarah Hyland
*  Jessi as Selena Gomez
*  Ashleigh as Ariana Grande