chapter 13

Jessi's POV

Rebecca came running out the house screaming and yelling, but she didnt come to sit back down ahe ran out of the yard and to the frat house.

I quickly ran to Rebecca to try and stop her but as I got hold of her arm she pushed me back and carried on walking, fast. I tried calling out h name but she wouldnt listen to me, I followed her to our neighbours house and she banged on the door... quite loudly.

After loud knocks on the door a tall slim figure stood at the door, it was the Harry. He had this sad and happy look on his face at the same time vut I could really guess what it was.

It was silent, no one was speaking untill I broke the ice.

"Becca, what the hell where you screaming about?"

Rebecca replied quite harshly which I flinched to.

"Well, why dont we ask Mr Harry over her why I am screaming and yelling and totally ignoring my best friend......."

Everyone is looking at eachother, Harry then suddenly spoke up.

"Look babe, I am not doing anything bad here, you are the one that is sitting on some guys lap, whispering into his ear and laughing at his jokes that weren't even that funny!!!!"

"Dont 'babe' me okay, that guy that I was sitting on has a girlfriend and I would never try and date one of my cousins best friends.... ever. So why dont you grow a pair of balls and trust me." Harry slowly looks down at the floor but Rebecca continues
"Oh yeah and one more thing, if I was you, I wouldnt be talking because after what Zayn told me... I could never trust you again."

I suddenly looked at Rebecca with a confused look on my face wondering what Harry had done but I just kept it to myself and would try and ask her later on.

And with that Rebecca turns on her heel and walks away. I give one last look at Harry before I also leave.

Later that day

Rebecca's POV

My dad was talking about Harry again but I wasnt listening, I was thinking of what I said to Harry. I dont know if I was to harsh on him. I was thinking if I should apologise.... no he needs to apologise he is the on that did that to me. Suddenly my dad snaps me out of my thoughts and askes me a question.

"So Rebecca you promise me, that you will never talk to that Harry boy again. He is just bad news, with that long hair and all those tattoos, I just don't like it."

"Yes dad u promise I wont talk to him again."

I thought the conversation was over and as I was just about to get up my dad carries on.

"Why dont you go for one of the other boys, I dont know like that one with the blonde'ish hair?"

"He is dating Jess dad!!"

"Alright then how about those other two boys, they look alot better than that boy Harry??"

"First of all dad, stop calling Harry 'that boy' okay he has a name! And second of all, those other boys names are Liam and Louis and third of all, they both have girlfriends. So Harry is the only one left..." I felt quite proud of myself for that comeback, it was good.

"Oh okay then but try and find a better boy please my darling?"

"I am not making any promises" and as I said thatvi stood up and walked away.

I went to my room and layed down on my bed, feeling very tired. Jessi is out with Niall and I dont really know where Ashleigh is so it was just me and my dad in the right now.

All my curtains where closed, my room was dark. Suddenly I heard a faint knock on my window and my name get called out. I stood up from my bed and walked over. As soon as I opened it there was Harry.... with a sign that said 'I'm sorry!' and a bunch of flowers, my favourite flowers. I looked up in his eyes. His dark green eyes where staring at me, I was quite but I nice quiet. He pulled me into a hug and we just stood there, it felt good, it felt right. Having Harry in my arms felt right. He slowly pulled away from the hug and look at me and said..

"I am sorry..... please dont leave me!"

And with that he pulled me into a slow and warm kiss, It felt so GOOD!!! And I said to myself.. I am never leaving him again.

___________________________________________________________________

Characters

* One Direction as themselves
* Rebecca as Sarah Hyland
* Jessi as Selena Gomez
* Ashleigh as Ariana Grande