chapter 14

Rebecca's POV

We where kissing for a long time now and then when we both pulled away, he looked down at me and I looked up at him. He started to smile which made me start to blush.

"Hey Harry um my dad... he said that I shouldn't see you anymore but like I just can't get enough of you." I mumbled to him.

"So are you saying that you dont want to see me again..... ever??" He looked like he was just about to start crying.

"No of course not but I was thinking, can we just keep this between us like until more things happen like when we um... get ... together.....???"

"So are you saying if we get together I can kiss you in front of everyone??" He said with a smirk on his face.

I nodded and with that he started kissing me again. I was completely happy.

When he broke away from the kiss, he looked at me and grabbed my hand and pulled me out of my room. I quickly stopped him cause I just realised that it was getting very late and very dark now. I looked at him said winked and he knew exactly what I was thinking. We ran back into my bedroom and closed the door.... with a lock.

He pressed me against the wall, he locked my hands to the wall and started kissing my neck. He went up and down and the feeling was amazing.

Time flew by and a lot of things happened (if you know what I mean) he where lying in my bed and I was on top of Harry, under the cover. I was only wearing my underwear and so was Harry. This felt really good.

He pulled me slowly into a kiss, I looked at the clock and then looked back and him, the time was 2 o'clock. I quickly jumped up suddenly remembering that Jessi isnt back and I got very worried. I grabbed my phone and I was abput to dial her number but then I saw a text message from her saying.

From Jessi:
Sleeping over at Niall. Please put some pillows under my cover to make it look like I am in my bed. Ill be home in the morning. Thanks babes xx

I looked at Harry and showed him the message heread it and then started to smile. He looked at me and said.

"Why dont... I just 'pretend' to be Jessi because my hair is sorta long and that can give us some alone time babe."

"Oh my word, that is such a great idea and also that sentence couldnt have sounded more dirty!!!" I said and we both started laughing.

I unlocked the door and got changed, well want was left on my body!! I got ready for bed, did everything. I got Harry some of my dads clothes because they are like really baggy and yeah I just really wanted to laugh at the sight.

I climbed into bed and he gave me a quick kiss on my head and hopped into Jessi's bed. I could see that all the lights have been turned off now and my parents where coming to say good night. I looked at Harry and gave a quick air kiss.

We both closed our eyes to pretend that we where sleeping. Harry put his hair over gis face to make it l88k like it was Jessi. I opeded one eye very slowly to see what was happening, my dad was walking into the room. He came to me first gave me a hug and a kiss then walked over to 'Jessi'. My dad first gave Harry a hug but it was quite an awkward hug. My dad slowly went in for a kiss and the minute my dad gave Harry a kiss on the for head he asked

"Jessi why do you smell so different like I don't really know but like a boy!?!?"

I knew something bad was going to happen so I had to jump into the rescue.

"Dad go away we are trying to sleep!!" I yelled

"Im sorry sweetheart just very curious but never mind, chat to you ladies in the morning. Love you both!"

He walked out of the room and closed the door. Harry and I sat there for a while untill my parents went to bed. Harry burst out into laughter and soon did I. I cant believe we just pulled that off!!!

Harry got out of Jessi's bed and hopped into my one. We started snuggling, it was nice having Harry with me. It felt good.

"Hey Becca, can I ask you a question??"

"Sure babe what is it??" I asked a bit worried for his question
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Do you want to be my girlfriend??"

____________________________________________________________________

Characters

* One Direction as themselves
* Rebecca as Sarah Hyland
* Jessi as Selena Gomez
* Ashleigh as Ariana Grande